Update gears 5 op7

Seems we are in limbo. My gold keeps going up so I’m assuming they are working on the cards. Protector class looks updated, mechanic does not.

I assume the backend is just lagging behind a bit with everyone’s data as it’s processing the new stuff being deployed and also a few million accounts worth of duplicate skill cards. It’s a fair bit of data to crunch for a computer.

3 Likes

Even then the skins are missing! :unamused:

Better! No cards! :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ok so the last 26 minutes as I type I’ve logged in 3 times, and each of the first 2 logins my coins went from 41kish to 101kish then DOWN to 93kish. I do understand the update is fresh but how I am to believe me and everyone else is getting there fair handshake? How do you decrease value after already increasing twice of the coins? I get it, it’s still happening and coding a b$#@. Wait and see community.

1 Like

Never be the guinea pig. Instead, wait on the guinea pig and learn from the guinea pig.

A bit of patience, dl the update, wait until TC tell us the update is live (currently " approx. 12pm PT" per tweetland), wait a couple of hours for forum reports, then hopefully play, profit, have fun.

3 Likes

um… It said less than 1 min 10 mins ago

I think now might be a good time for me to go and cook dinner. When I’m done, it’ll be after 12 midday PST, and Operation 7 should be in full flow…

But as things are, I can’t view any of my PVE skill cards; and all of my customisation items are gone - just have the default items. My Gear Coin total has been updated. Fingers and toes crossed I guess!

Yup. I have the same screens. Whoever is in charge of the update has failed, miserably.

3 Likes

They could have done a snap shot. Give everyone notice that the snap shot will take place at this time. Then they could have started the card swap to coins.

1 Like
1 Like

What a great set of people.

3 Likes

Don’t play without me…I’ll unfriend if you do

1 Like

Why couldn’t they just do this again?

2 Likes

Don’t worry only a few more hours til we can!

Update - I got most of my customisation items back. A few seem to be missing - hard to work out which exactly, but I noticed my Chrome Steel RAAM is gone, but I presume it’s just a gradual process and will probably get it back over the next hour or so.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Keep an eye on your coins… they keep going up as they cash more level 6 cards in…

1 Like

Hey Gears,

So you can try this in an attempt to speed things up.

If playing Horde, you prob wont see anything for Skins/Cards or all Characters. Start a Custom Private match. When it loads move like 1 step then quit.

This loaded all my stuff back in the game. Nothing for OP7 new stuff yet, but the promo classes Personal Perk skills will show as updated.

Or at least it did for myself after doing this.

Cheers!

1 Like