Update feels like it makes you stick to cover more

I play on PC and since the new update I feel like i cant roadie run off of some covers anymore and get stuck doing the simplest of movements and was wondering if anyone else has felt this way.

8 Likes

Yess i thought…this was my controllee this operation I’ve been experiencing the same issue I get stuck on the walls when I try to wrap around I will get stuck on the wall I also will do a slow walk when I’ve got analogue completely forward

Its even on consolr, if your camera point 45 degree to cover, you are not able to go out of cover

1 Like

Same game feels stiff and not smooth. Walls are sticky now and I feel restricted from doing certain movement. I’m on console. This might be a bug. I’m just confuse y everyone isn’t feeling it. And some are sayin it feels the same.

1 Like

Its like the walls have magnets in them. Nearly every time I roadie run or retro charge at someone and come clase to a wall I am suddenly in cover.

1 Like

OMG! Me too. I’m on PC. I never did before.Now I stick to everything like Spider-Man. It’s annoying! Talk about hindering play. Gees.

Yeah, I thought it was my controller or even connection cause sometimes I got stuck on wall, specially noticed it when the cam is in front (not behind as normaly it is). In those cases the character even makes certain move like if he/she is stuck in glue before moving :neutral_face:

1 Like

Playing on PC, low ping, 120fps…this has been an issue for me since the third patch (not operation 3) of the game.

Yes the walls are stickier and harder to get off since the new update.

PC , the same thing : covers with glue + automatic magnetic attraction with roadie run if too close to obstacles.
It seems they added an automatic cover to a few inches from an obstacle with the roadie run

Yes, i have noticed this also.

Yes! Same here buddy. It’s been awfully sticky as of late and it’s costing me some deaths and easy kills. I see an enemy coming from behind and at times I have to pull off so many times before he loosens up.

I thought it was an issue with my controller or I’m aged up and my reflexes are worse now :sweat_smile:

Yes, this seems to be a bug and needs to be fixed asap

I’m glad someone posted this. I’ve been annoyed by this all day. I play on both Xbox and pc depending on my mood and it happens on both for me. Its like the wall has a huge ■■■ magnet on it.

Trying to figure out if it’s this update or two controllers.

Anyone else roadie running and the character quit running even though the button is still mashed?

It’s almost like the A button disconnects. I have a new controller and went back to another one. Same issue. Do I need a third or is something else happening?

Its the update, causing it.

PC , the same thing : covers with glue + automatic magnetic attraction with roadie run if too close to obstacles.
It seems they added an automatic cover to a few inches from an obstacle with the roadie run