Update =downgrade for me

So just did the new update …I don’t mind the new characters and like the fact that I can slave to get them instead of buy …I guess
BUT PEOPLE CRIED SO HARD THAT THE GENERAL SKINS I JUST GOT LAST NIGHT NOW HAVE NOW LOGO NAME ON THEM JUST ROCKY BLUE N RED GOODNESS …
I LIKED THE NAME IT GAVE IT SOME CHARACTER OFF SET ALL THE BLUE AND ALL THE RED NOW MY DAY OLD SKIN IS LACKLUSTER…SHOULD HAVE MADE ANOTHER SET FOR THOSE WHO GOT IT AND DIDN’T WANT THE WORDS IDK .

AM I WRONG?

2 Likes

Caps. Not. Needed.

1 Like

Your the first person Ive seen that actually liked them with the Gears name. Personally I didnt and am glad they removed it.

2 Likes

I mean it looked like TC watermarked em… lol

We know what game we’re playing, felt out of place.

2 Likes

Yes sir they are cause I’m mad and that’s when it matters

That’s not healthy though.

No point getting mad and having a heart attack over Gears.

They did and if people wanted to get the skins that’s what they got …but why change it after the fact?
Like I said they should have made an alt for them so if you got them you have a choice . I’m sure there are others like me who didn’t mind …

Right but unfortunatly for you, you’re probably in the minority and making two skins would be unnecessary. So they gotta choose which stance to take and they had to side with the larger faction.

And now after the update I still can’t get any xp or progression after matches again .
Trying to do these new characters n the totems blah

We need some more campaign characters …ones I won’t name to avoid any spoilers …
Two female badasses in this game