Unfortunately KOTH quit penalty story ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ranked KOTH match. Lagged out of round one. Rejoined successfully. Played out the rest of round one. Won round 2. Won round 3. Game over. Search for another match. BANNED FOR FOUR HOURS FOR QUITTING. Welp. Thatโ€™s pretty harsh considering I never quit. Its funny. It let me rejoin and then punished me afterwards :joy:

Also. Question.

Whatโ€™s your favorite memory of Gears of War?

Mine is playing horde on gears 2 on the map River with my buddy. Setting up mauler shields in the doorway for cover. โ– โ– โ– โ–  was awesome.

1 Like

That time when Dom did a One flew over the cuckoos nest on his wife.

Thatโ€™s your favorite memory?:joy::joy:

My favortie Memory:

Gears 4

campaign, Insane solo getting the Dom Tom Memnto achivementโ€ฆthe bike sence and the grave yardโ€ฆits was epic.

1 Like

The bike scene is horrid. Iโ€™m still stuck on the condor part.

Nah, fighting a giant golden chicken was

1 Like

I choose to blocked out Tai. But the one I remember most actually comes from judgement when Loomis Chicken**** az. Comes out of hiding with that boltok and domes that Locust.

1 Like

This game is so buggy its really fascinating

Gotta love it though :joy:

Whatโ€™s the point in rejoining if youโ€™re be banned anyway?

@the-coalition, can you explain why a player thatโ€™s booted out and rejoins would receive a penalty? There is no reward for coming back and being a team player if this is your method of dealing with it.

I forgot about that!! Judgment gets hated on hard, but I really liked the campaign and the weapons they introduced. Remember the breach shot? And the rager locust?

1 Like

I know a trick if you need it. I used it to do the Iron man play through and other insane and inconcieviable.

Plus i have the dom tom achievo saved

PM me. Always wanted to finish on insane, but I went insane trying.

The game wasnโ€™t bad. I actually like overrun. I love that booshka or what ever it was called. If it wasnโ€™t cog vs cog I probably would of like it alot more.

on the xbox app or here? what chapter and act are you on?

1 Like

Dude overrun was sick. I loved being the cerapede or however you spell it. And the mauler. I wouldnโ€™t be mad seeing some overrun/beastmode in some gears 5.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll have to look. Message either one. Iโ€™m where you fire the enforcer at the condor engines while dodging things.

Gears UE was my favorite GoW MP experience overall but gow 2 submission still holds my favorite all night runs.

1 Like