UIR Characters and skins RETURN!?

Hey comrades!
If you played gears 4 towards the end of its stream of updates, you’d know we had a massive selection of characters towards the end of its life-span, the biggest roster in any gears game for that matter, I think its time we get some of that back! Personally I’d love to the UIR soldiers, there elite counter parts and the helmet less versions too as skins, as well as Gary carmine who we didn’t get to properly meet sadly.

These are some amazing and highly detailed characters, would be a massive waste to not port them over to gears 5

Let me know what you think and whether you enjoyed these specific skins as much as I did.

3 Likes

Paduk in uir Armor

7 Likes

I was a fan of using the UIR female toward the end of G4.

We’re probably going to get the variants in the story first… I don’t know why we don’t have Paduk yet but it’s whatever.

1 Like

We need paduk as character first, but yeah could be cool! :+1:

EDIT: I mean paduk kinda already has uir armor, but yeah…

Paduk armor is a customized COG armor with uir color

A skin “vasgar war paduk” could be cool

1 Like

I thought this thread was a hint at these character being revealed not a *Id like UIR Chars and skins to return"…

Heres 1 dislike lol

Nah id like em also though lmao

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I wish there was hint, although the armor can actually be seen in the vasgar segment of the campaign on corpses

1 Like

Well, its uir territory right? So yeah… that makes sense.

1 Like

Exactly, it shouldn’t be hard to port the og characters over from gears 4 :ok_hand:

1 Like

They done it wiyh virtually every other asset… may as well bring the last 10% also lol

1 Like

I think the UIR is gonna look great in FFA with the red armor lights imo, the red and green is awesome

1 Like

The more gears chars, skins whatever. The better imo lol

3 Likes

Aaah, UIR packs. What was it again to begin with…24 hr window, 4400 Cr iirc.

I shudder to think what level of greed we would see if they ever made a return.

1 Like

Make their totem challenges more grindy than even the OP1 characters to make people buy them with Iron.

1 Like

I got a 1000 iron burning a hole in my virtual wallet waiting to be thrown at a Collector’s/Chrome Steel UIR.

1 Like