Tweet the world's quickest PvE master class at those classes

Pretend planet Sera just got access to Earth social media for some reason and the personified Gears 5 Horde & Escape classes joined only to ask for help from you experts. But in this hypothetical contact scenario it takes billions of dollars/euros/pounds/your country’s Monopoly money for radio telescope transmission time + translation to Tyran/Gorasni, etc. and takes light years of travel time. You’re therefore limited to the old-school Twitter 140 characters-- you can’t afford more or expect a reply.

What would you say ultra-concisely to the class (or the original locked characters if that’s more natural) to try to set them up for maximum PvE success?

For (terrible) example:

@TheVeteran_MarcusFenix
Perk ammo regen, share ult (but if Marksman ask host), use Longshot to regain ult (P.S. Sorry about JD in 50% of my campaign playthroughs)

Constructive suggestions are preferred, but I suppose it is social media, so I won’t pretend to be surprised if you still want to spend this massively expensive taxpayer opportunity telling that shock-throwing Slugger/Sarah Connor to go die in a fire.

(And obviously nobody’s actually going to double check your character count. :slight_smile: If you technically need more modern post limits, so be it. This is just a different conceit from that boot camp idea.)

2 Likes

@everyone

Just be yourself.

The only opinion that counts is your own.

:heart:

1 Like

Drop the Claw. Give the Claw to your Combat Medic if you have one. Dont use Brutal Claw.

I can think of one use for the Claw: the occasional blocking of a chainsaw attack.
Saved me a few times. but once I get a stick, I drop it.

1 Like

“Fling yourself off of the nearest cliff alongside your pathetic lockers.”

-TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ‘KAZUYA’ F.A.O. ALL DEMOLITION CLASS PARTICIPANTS-

1 Like

I used to think that, but the reality is that this rarely happens enough to be effective because player’s instinct when presented with an enemy is to melee them, and when you melee the weapon that you’re holding disappears momentarily. So when this enemy happens to have a chainsaw, then you end up melee right into them and the Claw becomes irrelevant. Gnasher is infinitely better as a support weapon in that regard. I guess if you’ve got super slow reflexes and don’t react quickly enough to a chainsaw wielding enemy, then blocks will occur much more frequently!

1 Like

The main reason I hold it until stick is just so I can bash their heads in occasionally. If they are alone, I see if I can bait them to rev and then I can bash their heads in.

Mechanics, Robotics Experts and Architects:

“Don’t demand deposits. Adapt to your team’s choices to deposit or perk, and build accordingly.”

If Triple Melee Damage is on, Slugger is quite fun to play with a Claw and a Gnasher.

1 Like

Fixed it for you

1 Like

1 Like

Marksman

Horde: Don’t use Explosive Headshot.
Escape: Use Explosive Headshot.

Was Supreme Leader Snoke More Powerful Than Emperor Palpatine? — Nerdist

1 Like

star wars return of the jedi Luke Skywalker darth sidious sw edit ...

1 Like

I’ve been praising Kazuya ironically but I’ve done it so much now that I think I’m legitimately simping for him. Must be the accent

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ooooh. Nicely played, good sir.

Don’t kid yourself.

1 Like