Turn Off Cross Play in xbox dashboard

lul antennas and AP built into the router NGMI

This is so funny. People are complaining and don’t even know if they’re actually playing against pc players. They act like they know when in reality, they’re just being beaten by the better player.

3 Likes

You can click on people profiles and see if they are. Unless they are offline it shows you if it’s pc or not.

I personally am having less and less fun since they turned on the cross play.

The advantage really kills ay desire to play.

3 Likes

Imagine being this desperate not to play with pc players when you get series x players who have all the same advantages.

Ive just seen an influx of really bad players :thinking: zero movent

Its been this All along.

2 Likes

I play on pc with a controller and I’m losing more games and having less fun. I put that down to being beaten by better players and the matchmaking being non existent.

Teams usually have 2-3 good players with a 1 being a complete noob.

1 Like

I play on an Xbox one. Most people beat me because of the advantage.

We did lose to a team of xbox one players last night. Didn’t bother me at all.

2 Likes

Imagine I didn’t ask you.

2 Likes

41581_2020_285_Figa_HTML

4 Likes

You say that but a friend just got a series x which on paper outperforms my pc but he’s struggling in most games even with the improved hardware.

2 Likes

NO! YOU CAN’T SAY THAT! A PC MAKES YOU THE BEST PLAYERRRRR!!?!!1!1!1!1!1

1 Like

I was laughing at him every game because he used to complaint about other pc players and how they have “so much of an advantage”. He would play cross play with me but would complain.

Now he’s worse than before and doesn’t have an excuse.

Hilarious.

2 Likes

I had a friend who told me i only beat him because i was on pc. He has a one X, i only have a OG xbox one from 2014. I 5-0’d him in every 1v1. He never said a word about PC again lol.

Gore off 720p on a 1ms monitor. Just need to get used to the delay and youre good.

2 Likes

Lol imagine spending the time to complain about being beaten by people who are on pc using controllers

7 Likes

If you lose it’s due to an advantage or cheating by the other team.

If you win it’s because you’re better.

Gotcha. You must never lose fairly at anything.

Plenty of console players have absolutely destroyed PC players. You’re just running into players with a higher skill than you which is okay. No matter how good you are there will always be someone better than you. It’s a fact of life.

7 Likes

Imagine playing the same as someone on the same console with the same inputs. Now that sounds like no room for argument

1 Like

Imagine seeking out every thread just to spread your false agenda.

Plenty of players on a “weaker” console have dominated those same PC players you are all ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about. If these players are beating you on PC it’s a certainty they’d be doing the same thing on a console. There are plenty of people with televisions that have lower input lag than the next person. Do we all need to be on the same console, television, controller, screen size and other variables?

The only thing I’m hearing here is that you want to make excuses for every little thing. This isn’t a platform issue it’s a skill gap issue. I have played plenty of console players who could hang with me or roll me over. How do you explain that? My “advantage” doesn’t exist against them but it does against you?

Man up and accept you ran into better players rather than a no thumbs casual. Besides, as many of you say each time, including you, we’re not playing in competitions for money. We’re all casual. Guess what that means? Stop worrying about platform and input. Enjoy the damn game or stop playing it. We won’t miss you.

3 Likes

Imagine a thread where you acknowledged the pc advantage like many pc players have been doing recently. I said they’d be no room for arguments not that it should happen. You’ve got crossplay you can’t expect silence too. I can deal with playing pc players you should be able to do with the complaints. Also if what I said happened nobody could complain could they?? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wrong

They would just find something else to complain about. This community is the worst in terms of coming together. We should be embracing a larger community of Gears fans but instead we have a group of people calling for complete separation.

That’s damaging. Especially for a game with a community as small as Gears.

3 Likes

Ah Mark, losing to PC players on that 100 antenna wifi router are we?

1 Like