Tuning Update Feb 10th

RE-UP UPDATE: 24 HOURS ON

Hello everyone,

Yesterday we released our re-up update across Gears 5. When we released the update, we split it into two parts:

Part 1 was to update everyone’s accounts to the correct re-up and level, as well as introduce the new re-up xp requirements per level.
Part 2 would then provide the retroactive awards for re-ups you’d gained previously.
As we started on part 2, we ran into a service issue which impacted the game and as a result we saw the following issues:

Players who had yet to login had yet to be given the correct re-up and level. (Fixed)
Players would be unable to use their skill cards across PvE content. (Fixed)
Players would be unable to access their customization options at all. (Fixed)
Players would encounter store purchasing issues.
However, we’d like to let you know that we’re still aware of the following issues in-game:

Users who were re-up 24 and 25 prior to the update will run into the following issues. If you are seeing these issues please submit a ticket to http://support.gearsofwar.com/ :
Their re-up will have been removed.
Their cards and medal progress won’t work.
Potential store issues with a purchase may still occur. If you feel like you’ve experienced any issues with your purchase, please submit a ticket to http://support.gearsofwar.com/.
RE-UP TABLE
When we published the re-up article last Thursday, we provided a re-up 1 – 50 table and the associated rewards, when the update went live yesterday some users correctly mentioned about some rewards they didn’t receive. This was due to a mix-up in the rewards and to help clear up the confusion here is the revised re-up table:

Re-up Reward
Re-up 1 Desert camo Lancer, Gnasher and Snub & 1st Bloodspray
Re-up 2 Desert camo Hammerburst, Boltok and Claw
Re-up 3 Desert camo Overkill, Enforcer & EMBAR
Re-up 4 Desert camo Retro Lancer, Longshot and Markza
Re-up 5 Desert camo Torque Bow, Breaker Mace and Boomshot
Re-up 6 Desert camo Talon, Lancer GL and Dropshot
Re-up 7 GET SOME! Lancer, Gnasher and Snub
Re-up 8 GET SOME! Hammerburst, Boltok and Claw
Re-up 9 GET SOME! Overkill, Enforcer & EMBAR
Re-up 10 GET SOME! Retro Lancer, Longshot and Markza
Re-up 11 GET SOME! Torque Bow, Breaker Mace and Boomshot
Re-up 12 GET SOME! Talon, Lancer GL and Dropshot
Re-up 13 Team ICE Lancer
Re-up 14 Team ICE Breaker Mace
Re-up 15 Team ICE Markza
Re-up 16 Team ICE Hammerburst
Re-up 17 Team ICE Overkill
Re-up 18 Team ICE Boomshot
Re-up 19 Team ICE Torque Bow
Re-up 20 Team ICE EMBAR
Re-up 21 Heroic Marcus
Re-up 22 Team ICE Claw
Re-up 23 Team ICE Talon
Re-up 24 Team ICE Boltok
Re-up 25 Team ICE Longshot
Re-up 26 Team ICE Snub
Re-up 27 Team ICE Lancer GL
Re-up 28 Team ICE Retro Lancer
Re-up 29 Team ICE Dropshot
Re-up 30 Team ICE Enforcer
Re-up 31 Team ICE Gnasher
Re-up 32 Heroic Ascendant Lancer
Re-up 33 Heroic Ascendant Breaker Mace
Re-up 34 Heroic Ascendant Markza
Re-up 35 Heroic Ascendant Dropshot
Re-up 36 Heroic Ascendant Overkill
Re-up 37 Heroic Ascendant Boomshot
Re-up 38 Heroic Ascendant Claw
Re-up 39 Heroic Ascendant Talon
Re-up 40 Heroic Ascendant Boltok
Re-up 41 Heroic Ascendant Snub
Re-up 42 Heroic Ascendant Longshot
Re-up 43 Heroic Ascendant EMBAR
Re-up 44 Heroic Ascendant Lancer GL
Re-up 45 Heroic Ascendant Retro Lancer
Re-up 46 Heroic Ascendant Hammerburst
Re-up 47 Heroic Ascendant Scorcher
Re-up 48 Heroic Ascendant Torque Bow
Re-up 49 Heroic Ascendant Enforcer
Re-up 50 Heroic Kantus & Heroic Ascendant Gnasher

We want you to have a little more visibility on what’s happened since the re-up update and thank you for your patience and reports during the outage. We’ll continue to monitor and if necessary, keep you all informed on any updates.

TC

12 Likes

So that’s why I didn’t get my Heroic Marcus, happy to have that cleared up. Glad to hear that all of the problems are still being tended too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still annoyed we are only getting one skin every re up after 12, the kinda stuff we were annoyed about in the first place.

1 Like

How do I submit a ticket? My re-up disappeared and I can’t get any progress on medals. Clicking the link takes me to an outdated screen that is not user friendly.

Please help. This is the only game I play daily.

Will there be new re-ups in the future?
Is that something you can tell us already?
Willing to wait with my conversion for that…

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

This is my concern as well. Just let it end at 50, please. No more.

9 Likes

and when these errors can be corrected after sending the ticket to support?

2 Likes

It says 14 days…

1 Like

Mod edit: Please post in English only as per the forum rules. Thank you.

1 Like

@TC_Sera

I think something is wrong in my game data. Before the update I was at Re-Up 24 lv over 90 and now it shows only lv 60, but no Re-Up anymore. Gamertag is EvilT094F4. thanks for your help.

You’re probably at max reup. No roman numeral shows at reup 50. Do you have the gold wings icon around the number 60?

No, theres nothing. Just the 60 in the circle and the blue line outside for using the booster. In the socialboard its the same. :frowning:

Same here! Was Re-Up 25 level 10 and I’m back to level 88 with no re-up… Can’t get any medals or xp when playin any modes… Gamertag Goodoochild

As per the first post:

Users who were re-up 24 and 25 prior to the update will run into the following issues. If you are seeing these issues please submit a ticket to http://support.gearsofwar.com/

Please submit a ticket and TC should get this sorted for you :slight_smile:

As per the first post:

Users who were re-up 24 and 25 prior to the update will run into the following issues. If you are seeing these issues please submit a ticket to http://support.gearsofwar.com/

Please submit a ticket and TC should get this sorted for you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’ve send a ticket now, thanks for your help. I hope I can play Gears again soon. I Want to show the swarm, what a real COG is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have summited a ticket and the response time is 14+ working days. So I’ll lose the 4x xp from this weekend, my month of boost (I bought it before the update) will be lost since I’m not getting any xp from horde or vs, no cards, no stars, no gold. I guess we are just a few players at re-up 24 or 25, but we still deserve a fast solution, not a 14+ WORKING DAYS.