Trouble With Left Thumbstick Clicking

Is anyone else having trouble with the left thumbstick not working? I tried remapping my controller and placed the action on a different button but I still can’t mark targets nor crouch in cover. The right click works fine, I can still spam emotes (thank God) but the left will not work for gears. I tested on some other games and it works fine.

If you’re spamming emotes, I have no sympathy for you.

Kidding not kidding.

1 Like

Marking do be buggy for me sometimes… be trying for ages to mark other leader, finally get it right before my ability is over, by that time I’ve lost ground on the direction I wanted to go so gotta be extra cautious lol

I use Snub to mark when I’m leader, it’s best to use, well 2nd best, longshot actually works best, but don’t always have that lol… Lancer I don’t even try to mark with anymore, and forget trying with gnasher out lol… even still using Snub, still have that problem sometimes like I said.

Spotting/marking in general is broken, trying to mark enemies in horde/escape and it spots weapons on the ground instead of the enemy in plain sight.

@KC_JAY_1986 have u noticed leader can only spot 2 ppl now? I played a few matches the other day and it would only spot 2, no matter how long i was looking at the third it would never spot them.:thinking:

I haven’t noticed that, but not surprising if so, they good at stealth changes :stuck_out_tongue:

I personally have never noticed or thought that a weapon would be easier to mark with or not. I thought it was just were u aimed

Yea it was only in Guardian with the ability that I noticed the difference… Gnasher is a royal pain in the ■■■■ to mark across the map(up in front of you different story) Lancer isn’t much better than Gnasher, but is a little. Noticed I was marking easier with Snub than lancer tho so started doing that… then of course like I said, if I’m on Vasgar, Exhibit, Canals, Speyer, where I can grab it myself, or someone brings me Longshot on one of the maps it’s only got one, yea noticed it marks the best.

By best marking I just mean it actually works quicker lol instead of smashing the button over and over and finally marking on the 5th or 6th try.

I’m a check it out

Lol yeah I was being sarcastic with the emotes. I’ve noticed other people can mark, but I don’t understand why I can’t

1 Like

Check you haven’t accidentally re-mapped any of the button configurations in the menus. Sounds silly but it has happened to me before and to a friend. I think it happens when the host pauses the game without warning, and you’re in the middle of a frantic mashing of buttons and sticks, and if you aren’t careful, you end up accidentally quitting a game or changing something…

Good luck.

Im currently having this issue. Did you ever figure out what the problem was?

You have accidentaly remapped your button configuration

It went away on its own I think. That or i bought a new controller. Can’t remember