Trash talking! Does anyone else agree on this!?

(xGoku316x) #1

What’s up gears Fam! Was thinking bout something today and I wondered if anyone feels the same way I do. I watch these pro circuit tournaments and the one thing I love is the trash talking! I think it just lites a fire on both sides to really go at eachother. I LOVED how Gears UE had the trash talking before match, AFTER EVERY ROUND, and of course end of match. I do not like the whole global chat thing but hey it is what it is. Anyways my question is, does anyone else think the trash talking between rounds should return in GOW 5? I do please lmk what you think !:+1:t4::hugs: PS if I remember correctly in UE after you die you can talk to the other team and I always loved that! Idk what that’s referred to as but I loved it lol

(Christ Commando) #2

We aren’t in an age where it’s okay to be toxic to one another, even in the heat of competition. Gears already lets you get away with more than most games in the form of drawn out executions.

(API) #3

Trash talking between rounds was a beautiful thing. They definitely need to bring it back

(Me0wMix CatFood) #4

Nerds arguing? Eh… Does nothing for me. I do like laughing at people who trash talk but I get no kicks from talking big over Xbox live.

In person is something else entirely.

(xGoku316x) #5

Thank you sir! Gotta have Thick skin and have a good laugh after ya know

(AliceInChainsaw) #7

The moment anyone trash talks me unprovoked, is the exact moment I assume they are either 11 years old or just a ■■■■■■ person and I lose any care/respect/empathy for their ■■■■ ■■■ situation that caused them to ■■■■ talk me in the first place.

(EVIL 0NE) #8

Hey everyone…

Gears trash talking has always been a thing, as it is in many other games, but as for an open discussion on the forum can lead down a dangerous road. Remember if you ever get offended, or harassed to always use the tools provide with xbox live to report, or block if needed.

I will be closing this just to prevent this from going too far, as I’ve already had to clean up some of the posts.

Thank you.

(EVIL 0NE) #9