[Tour] Win Aracade matches but no arcade mode

So TC removed Arcade mode temporarily but they didn’t take the time to remove the active tour objectives related to arcade.
Just to let you know, another TC fail. Anyway, nobody will miss Arcade btw.

8 Likes

I have an easy way to never get this objective. Never play vs and u won’t get any new vs challenges. I have 37500 damage since bunny hunt

1 Like

What about the Arcade-achievements? Did anyone bother testing if they’re unobtainable now or do they work in custom?

1 Like

Wish I’d known they’d done this before using my reroll. I typically do the Horde/Escape daily and then the two general dailies first, reroll a general daily, then do the versus. Since I got a Win 3 Arcade Matches, I was saving it for last, only to discover this SNAFU. Great Job breaking it, TC.

I usually reroll this Daily anyway but still now can you remove the mode and forget to remove the Daily?!

3 Likes

Lmao they didn’t think this through huh?

3 Likes

Bro… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Haha I NEVER exptected that would happen :wink:

Ah. That’s a shame. Arcade was by far the most competitive and skill demanding playlist. Stacks needed to communicate and execute strategies that made the most of class abilities and loadouts, while adapting to counter the enemy.

1 Like

I wondered if this would happen. I had win 5 arcade matches yesterday… I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before - it’s usually 3.

Arcade wins was an instant reroll for a lot of people anyway, so not much has changed here.

This has all the feels of a last minute decision that was thrown together rather hastily.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I hate that arcade has been removed . The whole reason they added it was to make Gears PvP more accessible and guess what it worked for me. I have tried to get in to the Gears online and I hated it. When Gears 5 gave us arcade I loved it and it as the only game mode I liked to play, besides the occasional rounds of Hoard or Escape, to meet some of the daily challenges. Please tell me arcade is coming back!

1 Like