Tour Of duty reset rank glitch

I just encountered a serious bug last week where all my stars and medals were reset when i had completed 63% of all the medals plus my rank which was colonel 3 went down to private. Is this a bug? Is there anything i can do except grind to get me back colonel 3 or am i stuck? I have no idea what caused it but i was trying to get into a versus match like 3 times but got the ”matchmaking error” except the third time when i actually got into a game and that’s when i noticed that everything had been reset. I did report it and their reply was and i quote ”Are you still encountering this? We had some similar reports earlier and the team deployed an update that should have resolved this. Let us know and we’d be happy to look into this further / Gears Support Team” The update didn’t resolve anything for me. I’m still at the rank of private 1 and all my stars and medals have been the same as before. Is there anything the developers can do to fix this cause at this point i am contemplating not playing anymore cause of this.

1 Like

Haven’t experienced nor heard of that one before. I suggest you reply back to support and tell them nothing has changed since TC rarely ventures around this parts.

I do know for a fact that they can manually fix / edit specific accounts (they did that on G4), so your best bet lies in pestering support until they fix it.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I will continue to do that. It’s just that i am frustrated to have to grind back to where i was before. I guess i have no choice but to grind and hope that they help me on the support.

I have the same problem just after they started Operation 3 Gridiron. They passed my level from General to private. This is crazy.