Tour of duty question assault rifles

I have checked the internet and search the boards for this exact question and can’t find an answer maybe you all can help me. on my tour of duty it says get 12 kills with assault rifles and I have killed people with the lancer and I’m not getting them can anyone tell me what all of the assault rifles are that gears considers assault rifles?

Please.

• Lancer
  • Hammerburst
  • Retro Lancer
  • Lancer GL

whatever mode your playing try something else. Horde is an easy way to get those kills.

2 Likes

Also the enforcer, and claw.

Actually I don’t think the claw counts. I had the challenge once and my claw wasn’t counting in private horde. I think the claw is a considered a LMG.

Interesting. The Claw is compatible with Marcus’ Rifle Feedback card which extends his Ultimate ability. Seems very inconsistent.

2 Likes

Quiet you, were not supposed to notice things like this don’t ya know

Let alone talk about it

2 Likes

Worked for me. :thinking:

Ok, thanks all! I’ll stick with lancer, hammer, and retro to be sure.

Not sure then. I did Lahni on foundation private horde and only needed 3 assault kills and none of them counted when using her claw that she starts with.

I can confirm that the Claw doesn’t count but Enforcer did. Just completed 7 Assault Rifle Kills along with 15 Lahni Eliminations.

Weird. Wonder what I did then.

It might be the issue of KILL vs ELIMINATION… You have to actually KILL THEM, not just get an elimination.

Go into begineer horde as anyone with an assault rifle and get 10 kills in 2 waves :slight_smile:

Load up vs AI and chainsaw kill them or lancer them. I did that once when I had get x executions and x lancer kills. Was KOTH and did it in one match easy.

You guys are great lol, i got a lot of my questions answered, thank you very much. GEARS FOR LIFE. WHO DO WE HAVE TO BEAT UP TO CHANGE THE SAW BY LANCER AND CHARGE BY RETRO BUTTON FROM USING THE SAME GOT DAMN BUTTON AS THE RELOAD BUTTON. NOT PHYSICALLY THO LOL

I did 20 of them in a single match (not AI though, which was my problem for later in this post) when I needed 20 Assault Rifle in versus and 10 executions(or somewhere around there) people were getting so salty I could tell, they thought I was being toxic lmfao