Tour Medal Progression not registering, no XP, no skill cards

This is what I have right now when playing Horde and Escape. Is this happening for anyone else? (Europe)

8 Likes

Yeps

1 Like

Yup. (NA)

1 Like

It’s broke again?!?

1 Like

Yip

1 Like

yup just played vs same need the win on a map got it had a pop up complete but no xp and op showing as not complete so no stars :frowning:

1 Like

Oh no not again - just did two hive and all i Got was error-code. Cant get the one Star for eskaper a hive :cry:

You mean it’s still broken?

3 Likes

Played 2 hives & game of horde with either error code or no xp . It’s not working atm

Same, just finished two lengthy horde matches and received nothing. Frustrating, first time it’s happened to me. (NA)

1 Like

happening to me right now for the second time horde master no xp

4 Master games 2 wins and 2 disconnects at wave 31 & 32 which we most likely would’ve won plus and 1 insane win and 1 insane 40 disconnect. WTF. I spaced out hours between the games thinking it was just me and I’d get the cards and rewards within a few hours and now I think I wasted 20 hours. GT: I Lap The Flash Please look into my account and fix this. Also, I’ve had about 100 disconnects over the last 2 weeks. Luckily I play with friends and posts so I could always get back in but I’m losing 50 wave win bonuses and its so annoying.

1 Like

stop playing 4 master games and 1 insane and nothing; everyone got nothing everytime

Yes, but I’m in the States. Kinda frustrating.

1 Like

same here, playing 3 hours on master horde 1-50 tonight, no xp, cards, get error message :frowning:

3 Likes

Should I Buy This? The horde/forge idea worked rather well btw.

yesterday i had a daily task to kill 40 enemies with shotguns. while playing i got the notification that the task was finished. when i got out of the game and looked at the daily medals i saw that this task was not finished and had just a random kill count. i did another game and i got a second time the notification that the task was finished. however it was not. now today i still have that task from yesterday today. so i want that missing stars and a new task.
also i played like 10 versus games and only 1 counted for the progression.

yeah we done 47 waves and we got nothing for it last night, a patch is well needed.also verses gets frustrating when you get over 100 ping your stats end up a mess.

Played horde for over 2 hours yesterday, no character progression, no xp, get it together coalition ffs, flagship game turning turning into a embarrassing laughing stock

US, this was happening last night.