Torque Bows should only shoot in a straight line

I hate how the Torque Bows in this game have an arching trajectory. Theron Guards (and players) should have to get into a proper position before accurately shooting them. I can understand them doing this with the Boomshot because I can see it being use that way (sorta), but the Torque Bow should’ve been true to the main series. Why? Well look at the Retro Charge in this game. It doesn’t allow you to charge around a corner, or even a little to the side. It has to be a perfect straight line. So why not do the same with the Torque Bow? It would seriously add more strategy to the game and stop letting those Therons chill in the back while blowing you to smithereens.

1 Like

Same with boom shot, tc has officially ruined the good name of gears RIP 2020

they absolutely should not do that. The way it currently is makes sense if youve played any gears games other then this. Plus your basically whining that its to hard so please make it easier. Thats why they have difficulty options, use them if you have problems. The rest of us seem to like the way it is which is why this post is dead.

Please show me in any other Gears game where the Torque Bow arches when fired. Because it has only ever went in a straight line when I played. Maybe you’re confusing it with a weapon in another shooter.

Plus your basically whining that its to hard so please make it easier. Thats why they have difficulty options, use them if you have problems. The rest of us seem to like the way it is which is why this post is dead.

Exactly. It was dead and I had forgotten about it. But it was enough for you to care to reply to it. What are you, a developer who worked on the game? Are you upset that I criticized your inaccurate version of the Torque Bow? lol.