Torque Bow Tag Headshots

Just curious if anyone has any advice on how to get better at headshots in this game. I’m not normally a sniper so the few I’ve gotten haven’t been easy at all but I would really like to complete the challenge. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks

I’m strictly mediocre with torque but two things I’ve found are that you either need to get a good charge on the bow, or pop an active.

When fishing for headshots, look for the guy who is being greedy and aiming over cover. You yourself can do a quick pre-aim to get lined up but stay in cover while charging the bow so you don’t get popped.

When I go for headshots, if I’m not waiting for an enemy to cross over my reticle, I’m first lining up vertically and then sweeping horizontally. Some guys can sweep diagonally and all sorts of directions but I find it much harder than first lining up at head-level.

2 Likes

Make your controller settings the way you like them

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I always forger about charging while in cover. I’m definitely poor with the bow but this game is still a lot of fun besides the sound effects lol

1 Like

Actives while they’re not moving, don’t hesitate. You can also hit their head if they are blindfiring over cover and such. Don’t be afraid to take those shots either.

1 Like

Good call, thanks. I gotta try these. I probably have a few hours into the special event and I only have 8 head shots. It seems like maybe its not super popular though because many of the games I’ve played have only had 3 or 4 of us total between both teams

2 Likes

Also it’s kind of hard not to miss with the big heads.

1 Like

All of the above tips are great, especially about the actives. Those seem to greatly improve my headshot count last night.
Sometimes I’d forget about headshots in the heat of battle. Took me 173 total kills (according to the rewards page) until I got my 20 done, lol.

2 Likes

Haha don’t feel bad about that, I’m going to have that beat by a long shot I think I only have around 10 with 150 kills. I’m going to focus on the actives and loading up while in cover and see if that helps me out.
@SchizoPsycho74 lol its hard to miss the big heads when your good like you, I suck

1 Like

Torq is my favorite weapon and the KEY to torq is the active. Its the only weapon that doesnt benefit from the way Gears 4 uses actives compared to previous Gears. Just look for the guy thats holding torq rounds and just wait for the active

1 Like

If my hands will cooperate today I’m going to try to finish my challenges.

Idk if they will tho laid tile all day yesterday. They are pretty stiff today so i may just be easy picking. Lol

Nope I’m sucking today lol

1 Like

Same!

I got the kills but am sucking bad at headshots lol

Oh im just sucking in general😂

You can’t get TB kills in titanfall lol

And too bad we can’t boost it

You shoot me in the head 15 times

I shoot you in the head 15 times

Repeat lol

1 Like

Lol. That’s my brother playing Titanfall. He’s using my profile :joy:

1 Like

Lol are you guys still playing? I’m just getting on. I didn’t finish my headshots yesterday I’m only at 14

1 Like

I’ve only got 7 lol

1 Like

Lol with how many kills though