Top 100 Ranked Trinity Skorge

So, is this Trinity Skorge only available once hitting Top 100 or is there any plan on it coming in store or something maybe a Black Steel Skorge, the only skorge we got was just a cape over it with a Mask On, comment what are your thoughts and opinions about the Ranked Skorge Reward and Any Future Skorge Skins.

Do you not understand what exclusive content is?

15 Likes

Collectors Trinity Skorge :yum:

2 Likes

Come on now, David. You know people don’t actually like to put in any effort for things these days!

4 Likes

The tryhards can have it, I’m not wasting my time for that lmao.

4 Likes

There will most likely be an alternative, comparable skin available in the store in the future but with some small details changed slightly.

2 Likes

It isn’t even going to be cool.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me given all the Heroic skins that look almost identical

1 Like

Or earning things.

1 Like

none whatsoever

1 Like

I thought the whole point of removing the top X% reward skins from Escape was to avoid making players play a specific game style (PvE vs PvP) to get the reward.

Is TC going to do something similar for the top X players in PvE modes? My guess is “nope”

7 Likes

Yeh right, you guys said the same ■■■■ about the Black Phantom Skins then brought them out for a Day,

1 Like

That user isnt a TC employee.

14 Likes

You have to say this so much😂.

5 Likes

I can imagine @TC_Clown in real life, trying every day to get into the TC offices with a post-it-note attached to the breast of his shirt, with the words “TC Employee” scrawled on it in felt-tip.

8 Likes

Well he should be! I want answers david!!!

2 Likes

@TC_Clown

I heard they had to put in an rfid reader because of this, smh. Clowns these days.

1 Like

To be fair with this 1, its a bs reward. You dont have to be good to get it you just gotta play a lot more than the good players. They should have never taken ranked out.

I rarely play anymore because I have no time and the few games I get to play in an OP I can at least get to Onyx or knock out an event or 2 and get some kind of rewards,

Most rewards have realistic goals, some may take a little extra effort but mostly obtainable. The top 100 for leaderboards is OD

4 Likes

I can assure you that this doesn’t fool them

3 Likes