To Jack Co-Opers

How many components before we’re allowed to cyberbully our Jack players for not using their upgrade components?

No immediate reason for asking… just wondering for your opinions.

Also Ghost is wrong.

1 Like

You had 32 and @TC_Sera and I were both adamant you should have spent them ages ago!

Inside Buster’s Home:

2 Likes

:thinking:

I do not know. Worst case just ask whoever you’re playing with to avoid unnecessary pain and grief. Then again I don’t tend to like playing a whole lot with someone being Jack as I find it a more enjoyable experience than hoping whoever is in control of the bot chooses more useful/relevant upgrades and doesn’t use a shock trap or flash in the middle of nowhere when you could really have used that stim or cloak.

Edit : Just listen to Sera. Don’t pay attention to Ghost, he’ll just send you selfies.

Some time jack player don’t have enough point to spend depending on host fast rush or research everything so they can’t do nothing about it but yeah in other case they can be new or forget about it

I’m failing to see the problem here.

1 Like

I do see people complain about unsollicited selfies. Unless they just don’t know what’s good for them.

You dont get inside jokes.

and the only person that ever whines is Tones.

1 Like

Spontaneous Selfies keep it interesting.

1 Like

I was trying to play into it. I thought the second sentence would make it more obvious.

1 Like

If I understand correctly you are asking for a selfie.

That MAY be possible if you send in a ticket.

1 Like

:thinking:

Can I trade them for an audience with Sera?:crazy_face:

You could apply to work at TC :slight_smile:

No. But you can trade them for a delicious truckload of Sheese from the Isle of Bute.

1 Like

Sheesus Christ that would be a good deal. I wish I could pay for Sheese with my selfies. Hasn’t worked thus far.

1 Like

Our Lord and Saviour :latin_cross:

If I wasn’t full I would make myself a toastie.

1 Like

You’ve always space for a wee toastie though!

1 Like

Hey hey hey. I only complain when you send me unsolicited pics via Twitter.

1 Like

I understand your jealousy mate. I would be jealous of me if I was you too :wink:

(I joke I have no idea what you actually look like).

1 Like