Time for refunds on Gears 5 (A Sons of Shino thread)

The game is not working i think its time for refunds on Gears 5!!! I want my money back do u!!!

5 Likes

No I’m good.

9 Likes

Imagine paying for a movie, and then after watching it decided that you didn’t like it, and so demanded that the studio pay you back the money that you used to purchase said movie.

This is essentially what you are saying about Gears 5.

16 Likes

I think its a little to late for refunds if you bought the game when it first came out

You reprobate.

I want my Hammerburst back.

3 Likes

I payed for a finisht game

2 Likes

I know, right? I’m still trying to get my money back for Halo 2.

6 Likes

I’ve started to hate on it a lot…but damn just be glad it isn’t Anthem or 76 quality. Gears 5 has Some redeeming aspects. It’s only worth 50$ at most in my opinion but still.

3 Likes

Shop I bought it from wouldn’t give me a full refund price for my disc copy,Bought it for £69.99.So I am stuck with it.

1 Like

Only one thing left for you to do now:

2 Likes

:+1::sunglasses:

Look ad my youtube clip: Gears5 Big fail from the coalition.
And its fallout 76 stuff going on in gears 5 believe m

Should be the theme music for Gears 5 in all honesty.

“I am the game; you don’t wanna play me.”

3 Likes

Definetly my friend

Believe you? I mean…I guess since I’ve never played Gears 5 in my life. That’s why I’m on the forums.

And no it’s not. Store wise–yeah I’d equate it to 76’s Atomic Shop, but other than the Campaign I don’t run into glitches every ten minutes. In Horde I’ve had my weapon skins turn off, but that’s about it. Everything else is just gameplay tuning, connections, store prices and achievement progression. In my opinion 76 was way worse, mainly because It was poorly copy pasted and they released user info after trying to fix their collector’s edition. Gears 5’s collector edition was so bad nobody bought it–so no issues there.

Look ad my clip then talke lol if that the best u can do give it back to epic

I’m surprised that some people actually did get refunds. I’ve never bought from a place that did that with games.

1 Like

STOP WITH THE “GIVE IT BACK TO EPIC” CRAP.

Epic is not the same as it was in 2011, or even 2013. Most of Epic that worked on Gears in the past either left to go with Cliff or came over to work for TC now.

And Cliff isn’t the answer either. He’s doing movies now or something and he wanted to reduce the Gnasher more than TC have.

5 Likes

Nor me,I don’t mind not getting a full refund/ used price,Once I have finished with the game,I will put it to the rest of my collection.:grinning:

1 Like

I want Congress to look into the high price of beef Jerky. Who’s with me? They tooookkk eerrrr jurbs.

3 Likes