Thought's On How Foreigner's See USA?

Saw this picture online and thought it was funny. Would like to get opinions of non-Americans and know if it’s accurate or not.

p.s.: LA has Disneyland & California Adventure Theme Park close by lol

1 Like

i live in cali and i think the world just sees us as a failure😂

5 Likes

Now yes, not before 2021…

Let me not go on further lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry but for my part I’m afraid I must confirm KASKAKSAKSKKASKSK, I always saw California as a great father, because we have his rogue children, Baja California and Baja California Sur, some of the most conservative elders are still resentful about Texas, California, New Mexico and la mesilla, but anyway , they do not pay much attention kdjdjzjdbd

As a murican. I guarantee you that this is how I see our fine states.

1 Like

I’ve never been abroad so I don’t know where anything is anywhere. In fact I’ve been outside my city probably like 5 times max so I couldn’t even tell you where a lot of ■■■■ is inside of the UK let alone outside it.

1 Like

I remember seeing this a while back and showing my dad (who grew up in Texas) and he thought it was hilarious.

1 Like

Basic yee’haw region huh? lol

@grey_mineman you’re an honarary Angeleno

1 Like

A what?

Angeleno is what people who live in LA are called by the mayor ( I don’t like it)

1 Like

Non of these apply to me (right now at least)

dont ever call me that :rage:

being an LA native is the worst thing you could ever call me :pensive:

I see you do not like my kind :confounded:

1 Like

youre a diamond in the rough though :relaxed:

sorry best friend, LA people are just built different, and not all in the good ways either.

1 Like

Young me liked it here

Responsibilities me wants to leave lol

big brain Danny :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

Well one thing that always stands out to me is how it comes over as the land of “freedom, fireworks and weapons”.

But I don’t have an accurate overview of what I see the US as. I only know enough about it to tell that I know how bad the storms/weather are over there, that it consists of a multitude of different states and that Florida people have a reputation for wrestling with alligators and other mad shenanigans.

2 Likes

I asked my friend from Turkey, and she just replied with “hahahahahahaha” written over and over again.

1 Like