This Week in Gears - April 27th

3 Likes

That Mac skin looks like Kurt Russell from The Thing.

13 Likes

Not much this week

Gonna have to see what Wild Mac looks like in game

1 Like

Also @Ektope slacking this week lol

1 Like

I was busy :laughing:

Edit: Nvm.

2 Likes

Oh look, a new Mac skin! Too bad I currently don’t use the character much. And it doesn’t look like my type of thing either.

Nothing interesting for the rest, this new hive has to be played to be judged properly first too.

1 Like

But mommy, I don’t want that Mac skin, I want the other Mac skin.

3 Likes

Mac & Phantoms are a purchase for sure.

1 Like

What about pinning this?

Thinking of it, the choice of thumbnail(if it can be called that) seems odd. Lizzie and Clayton but the actual news post got nothing to do with them?

3 Likes

Mac looks cool idk if I’d use him enough to justify $5 though. I’d imagine he’ll be pretty useful on this new hive as well. I’m calling this Mac week

1 Like

Really?? Mac I have to wait and see in game but the phantom skins aren’t as good as they are in 4

2 Likes

Definitely slacking lol especially with WILDS MAC of all things.

1 Like

Baird could also have uses with an EMBAR, if he’s got the Precision Bleed while his DR-1 is active, and the DB weapon damage skill, since it applies to an EMBAR.

Minor spoiler : This hive was shortly available in Custom lobbies on the day Op 3 launched and I noticed it has a Vampiric modifier that gives enemies health back when they hit a player… that may be something to watch out for. Especially if there’s Hunters in that hive, which there probably will be if the post says there’ll be plenty of enemies with Markzas(and EMBARs, but that’s not relevant to my point), which is a weapon currently only used by Hunters in Escape.

Sure hope it has no Juvies to be a pain in the backside though. With enemies taking reduced body shot damage they’ll be really annoying and not fun to deal with(points to The Warren), and taking a melee character seems slightly redundant at first for this. But time will tell.

1 Like

Wonder what chrome steel character we’re getting, if any. Nothing in the store is interesting this week.

1 Like

You’re right.

I’ll wait to see Mac in game.

Phantoms I’ll skip.

1 Like

Why would anybody ever use a Mac skin other than DDM?

1 Like

Not much this week then.
I suppose the mac skin looks alright. I get those thing vibes you’re seeing @Bleeding_Pepper

Still no new skins for Lizzie or RAAM? I’ll pass then.

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t sure either. Chrome Steel Lizzie or Clay maybe?