This Week In Gears - Apr 20th - 26th

THIS WEEK IN GEARS – APR 20 – 26

Hello everyone!

Last week had the excitement of Operation 6’s Drop 2 and we’re continuing the good times!

RE-UP REWARDS SITE!

Check the new tab under our Rewards page! On this page, you can see a list of the re-up rewards and if you are signed in you will see your progression.

Find it here!

VERSUS EVENT: EXECUTION 2.0

Eliminate all members of the enemy team, and reign supreme in Execution 2.0! If you haven’t played this improved variant on Execution, check out more details [here](https://www.gears5.com/operation-6-drop-2-reveal#pvp)!

HORDE EVENT: NEXUS SIEGE

Have you tried it yet? The Locust are still here, waiting, attacking, foraging for the weapons you don’t claim. Read more on it [here](https://www.gears5.com/operation-6-drop-2-reveal#pvp) and get that Palace Guard Weapon Set.

ESCAPE: FOREVER

A section from the map, Forever
A cold bunker and a changing landscape greet you as you work to find your way out before the venom overtakes you. Don’t get too turned around or you’ll find you’re here forever.

WEEKLY STORE UPDATE

The new items available in the Gears store for the week April 20 through April 26

• Collector’s Disciple – 250 Iron
  • Theron Sentinel – 250 Iron
  • Hologram Full Set – 1000 Iron
  • Swarmbusters Mark – 65 Iron
  • Disciple Banner – 100 Iron

FEATURE STORE

The featured items available in the Gears store for the week April 20 through April 26

• Hivebuster Del – 175 Iron or 1400 Coins
  • Hivebuster JD – 175 Iron or 1400 Coins
  • Ice Block Legacy Set – 850 Iron or 6800 Coins
  • Rock Paper Scissors Expression – 300 Iron or 2400 Coins
  • Middle Finger Bloodspray – 250 Iron or 2000 Coins

GEARS ESPORTS

• Chrome Steel Scion – $9.99 USD
  • Chrome Steel Hunter – $9.99 USD
  • Chrome Steel Elite Drone – $9.99 USD
  • Chrome Steel Sniper – $9.99 USD
  • Chrome Steel Legacy Set – $9.99 USD

GEARS GLORY

A wall fixture in a bedroom highlighting various Gears Pop! items and other Gears related memorabilia and collectibles
“Troll Clown Boy” sent in a beautiful Gears Funko Display!

A front and back bust of some unpainted Gears Tactics Armor
“Dezz” is making epic Gears Tactic armor

A room showing off a collection of Gears-related collectibles
“Carlos Ferro” Yes, that one. The Dom.

Have a great week everyone!

TC

3 Likes

Will the “Play with TC” for Psychic execution “event” be held this week or not?

I know some players interested in trying to find matches with TC for that execution

Thx and same to all at TC

Will presscot be in the op6 tab??

And when does the “play with TC” execution get handed out?

1 Like

Had the same idea, :grin:

It’s not an event, just ongoing.

As for handing out - the script is being run to hand out from the last few days of games.

2 Likes

As in run at this moment?

It was run earlier. There are more chances to get the execution

1 Like

I wish there was a way we returning Gears could obtain Minister and Civilian Anya skins. I left after Operation 2 after seeing no improvements in Horde (classes stuck to a certain character and no duplicate classes allowed back then). Gears 5 redeemed itself after OP 5 I heard. Now, I heard we have to wait half a year to a full year to even get a chance to purchase Anya skins.

I don’t understand why TC keeps doing this FOMO tactic. Why not make them all available but more expensive. Then make a few of them on “sale” each week.

1 Like

I should have it then.
:+1:

Thx

It would be really great if Forever has a tight Gold time that is only achievable if all the enemy sets actually spawn in.

Mmmm, Hatsune Miku skin.

Till 10k coins then.

1 Like

Yes i wouldn’t mind paying more and even buying iron for some skins. I hope by operation 7 they gonna make some available permentely, there’s some basic skins we haven’t seen in a loooong time.

1 Like

Last Gears 1/2 character/skin is here finally. Weekly store looks good (though still waiting for a few certain skins to come out), featured not so much.

Middle finger made me laugh.

1 Like

Only problem with that is the enemy sets will not spawn.
Now if the map was fixed, yes that would be great.
I know you were probably joking to a degree since we know that map is Forever Bugged.

2 Likes

Well that’s boring, no vaulted character skins in the Feature store this week, only a discount on a pair that’s permanently available?

2 Likes

I’m genuinely filled with disappointment when I load into that hive and find no enemies there.

Reality is often disappointing.

3 Likes

So only Prescott for me tomorrow…

2 Likes

Theron Sentinel is ok, but I miss my boy Savage Theron.