This Week In Gears 5

I agree. Kinda like this one from 4

1 Like

One character skin a week needs to stop. See those small squares on the right with the mark and the banner…make the two middle items small like that. Then you get a 2x2 square. Add a second skin slot.

Populate with skins that are worth buying not stuff that should be added to the supply pool. This JD skin should have been in supply along with Helmetless Warden and “Classic” Kait. Classic? It can’t be classic if it’s been one game. Character designs from 13 years ago are one thing, but a character three years old? Kait isn’t even worthy of Anya’s armor anyway.

1 Like

I take it you don’t know what a wrap around shot is. The ability to wrap your shot around cover to kill ppl like you who wont do anything but sit there. That’s not going to be changed bro lol sorry to disappoint.

Can we mark TC with an L?

7 Likes

So many haters… Aside from having to pay for insignificant things…, people seem to complain about everything else as well. I enjoyed Gears of war and I have not spent one dime paying for anything. I earned my characters the hard way, and although there will always be bugs somewhere, I make the best of the gameplay as is. I think the biggest problem are the ■■■■■■■■■ in MP, Horde, Escape,
who think you need to have a microphone and be level 16+ to play on intermediate and advanced difficulty, and will kick you if you are not. I got kicked out of a match yesterday being level 14 on beginner trying to nab grenade kills for TOD daily… All I did was purchase some grenades from the fabricator at level 26…wtf.

2 Likes

Not talking about a wrap around there :joy::joy:

Talking about literally dying behind cover lol.

Like this

2 Likes

How do you do the ‘wrap around’ ?

I’ve had it done to me lots of time and I actually pulled it off once, but I ain’t got a clue how I did it ! Fluke !! :wink:

Haha oh lord

Thats ridiculous, the only good skin they have sold in the esports bit and they cut a load of it of to some exclusive sign up rubbish.

1 Like

I found it extremely disappointing as well. Maybe we’ll get lucky and get them from the Mexico City stream in March. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@TCBcryingTLC I saw your request for more horde content. I missed the Halloween event. I was in a, “im not playing the game right now because of performance” frame of mind. I put the game down for about a month. Jingle Juvies was a fun time killer. And I definitely enjoyed it. But something with a little more substance would be fun. Horde actually plays and performs very well compared to verses. A really big Horde event would be fun.

I also think the winter armor Kate is dope. I wish it had been sold in the store as well. I did get a “Classic JD” skin in supply. That and a really sweet “relaxed” gnasher. Ya know, from what I’ve seen from the past and present, TC seems to have pretty talented graphic artist. I don’t know why they don’t just turn them loose and offer something daily in the store. Its not like you’ve got to re-invent the wheel every day to make a gnasher or Lancer skin. Right? Its all off if templates I would think.

1 Like

I check back every now and again when im bored. And I honestly don’t know why. The whats ups never have anything worthwhile

There was tons of QQ about daily store item I think.

Makes sense. They just seem to be pretty talented artist.

And later reinstalled GoW4… and Gears5! :upside_down_face:
But at least GoW4 was finally worked for me, again. :slightly_smiling_face:

For the Wine! For our Thirsty Throat! Protect this Delicious Fluid at all cost! :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Good to see, that I haven´t missed anything in the last four weeks, where I played other games.

Only maybe one week ago I start the game short, take a look in the hosted horde matches, wondering that there are 6 sites of matches and after clicking eight matches and get the response “you can not join, because…” so I tooked gears out of the console and state of decay 2 in the console again.

I think gears 5 is a game, which I´am going to play every time, when a new operation starts. So new OP, play three weeks to the general and then play other games until the next OP comes.
Wreally good job TC.

How… Why? The concept of updating software or hardware is to make it better. Increase game sales, make inprovements in glitches etc. Who the fark is providing this feedback for improvements? I juat want to be in on that meeting…

“Dude!! I was soooo totes playing Crash Bandicoot while watching the Witcher on Netflix and after the 5th line of coke I came up with this great idea… Let some just rehash some crap and have no original ideas and try to make money from it!!”

FML TC… Fix the game we have all come to love, not ruin it!!!

Much awesome. Great wow

I hate to say it but I think they are just keeping the game going. When the shop no longer brings in the cash flow they want or the player basis drops to a certain point they will probably stop supporting the game.