This Week in Gears - 23rd March 2020

2 Likes

Zzzzzzz

2 Likes

Awesome. There were some Op2 weapon skins I was hoping would come back.

Edit: but I was hoping for Gnashers only FFA as the event :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Srry just being REAL
I DON’T CARE ABOUT A NEW MODE.

ALL i want is NEW 2 V 2 MAPZ.
I want NEW NEW VERSES MAPS.

NEXT , i want my gnasher to shoot when i pull my trigger. SEEMS LIKE every other day im questioning iF its my series 2 controller is broken. ( ive had stick issues with it but do not know of any RIGHT TRIGGER OR LEFT TRIGGER ISSUES). And its not lag or ping. There is a total of 4 players in 2 v 2 and everyones ping is 60 or lower and mine is usually 2 to 10 ping max.

AND LASTLY, I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE delays or cool downs added. What i do want if less delays and cool downs. I want the game to run AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE.
I Cant stand ffa now. No matter what. There is always AT THE VERY LEAST 2 players with s ping of 200 plus. The game goes RE RE anytime you get near any player even if their ping is 50 or lower.

All im saying is. This bs is getting real demoralizing when the game doesnr play as intended. When it does its pretty dam amazing. On the other hand. Ur thinking if your opponent is dealing with the bs your usually dealing with.

ANYWAYS. REALLY REALLY HOPE OPERATIONS 3 IS A GAME CHANGER. YOU guys certainly had more than enough time.

Great to see all the ■■■■■■ skins are relisted and anything Chrome steel is completely forgotten. I slowly begin to understand why ppl stop playing this ■■■■-show.