This the true problem about the ranked game

Here you can see that the server gave a complete gold team when I was diamond 1… also… my opponents where since Diamond 3, 2 and 1…

Why the server didn’t give me a onyx or diamond team and gave me all the gold players when I was diamond 1??? Where’s the others diamond players in rankeds???

This is a sample of problem with matchmaking rankeds Gears 5, I undertand that level doesn’t matter with player ability, but… that only works in fighting game, in team games like this, all members of the team must have the same rank level to do a good competitive game…

I have one theory about this problem and I will expose this with the respective solution…

Theory: GEARS 5 HAVE NO PLAYERS: Servers only can work when people are playing, so, If the game have no players, server try to do a matchmaking with the small amount of players that it have in that moment, that’s the reason that exist a enormous skill breach between players…

THIS IS THE PRINCIPAL PROBLEM THAT GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT SHOWED IN ITS TIME, GAME HAD NO PLAYERS IN MATCHMAKING… so… THIS PASSED BECAUSE GOWJ CHANGED RADICALLY THE RULES OF THE GAME, LIKE GEARS 5…

TC try to remember that Gears of war 4 opened the competitive game to your studio, because the only change of the game was the cooldown active recharge, and that rebalanced the game between players with a large distance from the server (lag) with “Internet pay to win” and true skilled players…

Also… remember that Gears of War 2 and 3 won the game of the year… IT IS SO EVIDENT THAT YOU MUST CHANGE THE RULES AND RETURN THE ACTIVE RECHARGE TO THE GAME TO FIGHT AGAINST “Internet pay to win players” AND TAKE A BALANCED COMPETITIVE GAME TO INCREASE THE NUMBR OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY GEARS… DON’T MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THE STUDIO PEOPLE CAN FLY… PLEASE!!!

PLEASE!!!

And WTF, we cannot know the ping before the start of the game !
If it is too high it is too late at the risk of being penalized by quitting and knowing that the game is lost in advance !

1 Like