This is a Good Step-Up

Gears Tactics. This is a step in the right direction. So today I decided to boot up Gears Tactics, and try it out. Now I’ve only gotten through the first part, but so far this is epic.

After the glitches with Gears 5, this is something that should be praised upon.

I really like the gameplay. Now it’s not as good as the regular 3rd Person Shooter it is, but it’s definitely something I’ve wanted after what happened with… Y’know.

Tactics brings you some of the things we’ve wanted. A longer Campaign, more difficulty, a good game, you know all of that stuff. Speaking of the campaign 50+ HOURS, WHAT!? Gifts are everywhere! :smile:

The only thing I’m sad about is that there isn’t a Versus mode, nor’ horde mode!
These are hard things to implement into a game like Tactics, so I understand why these aren’t available modes. I do have a few Ideas for these modes (If they ever get implemented, which I doubt they will).

Versus:
So for Versus, you could make 3 modes;

• 1v1
  • 2v2
  • 3v3
  • 4v4
  • 5v5

These are really basic modes, but it would be pretty hard to add bigger modes.

Horde:
This one could just be a single-player mode, and it’s just as simple as it sounds;
Fight off the horde, Simple.

Hope you guys agree with me, I’ve never had any problem with Tactics and I hope it stays that way. I’ll see your comments in the next one!

Have you played XCOM? It’s very similar - turn-based strategy. It’s probably got more depth than Tactics and is very fun if you like this genre of game. It’s also got online multiplayer, but the XBL servers for XCOM 2 are dead right now (I think the game came out in autumn 2016). XCOM: Enemy Unknown was on the XB360.

3 Likes

I’ll try it out, thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

It’s a good game but no pvp or pve makes me a bored boy.

1 Like

Sid died at the last boss fight after the boss literally had no health bar and I said screw that game

Watched the ending on YouTube

It was fun but it’s not gears 3rd person shooter though

1 Like

True.