This game is Bull#(*&

I’m tired of shooting ppl twice close range [gnasher] and they live and i have to shoot them again sometimes twice more before they die or go DBNO. But i get shot twice from far away and get DBNO . I’m tired of this game having mechanics [active reloads] that you don’t even need to utilize to cause the most damage because regular shots are too strong without the damn actives . I’m tired of recording clips of my head coming off and the shooter was not even close to my head. I’m tired of getting backpacked. The pistol is capable of downing you with the first clip, I can understand the boltok but the regular pistol “come on”. It sucks that i’m starting to despise my favorite franchise . There is just so much wrong with the game it’s unbalanced, the game plays different for everyone and every new match. IDK i just hate gears in it’s current state

1 Like

Lol,welcome to the club :wink:

I agree with you but I will say that there is times when you start to really tune into the gnasher range. That’s why you see guys letting you get the first shot in so they can get closer and one shot you. It’s crap and really the gnasher should have massive stopping power to stop this but it doesn’t.

I find when I take a long break from gears 5 and come back that I can’t kill anything with the gnasher but once I find the range I start feeling overpowered. You are wasting shotgun shells shooting people from any distance in a 1v1 on this game. Obviously I shoot from range to help others but when it’s 1v1 it’s all about saving the shots for close enough range. I have seen 6 hits do 99% damage too often and it’s nearly always because I shot from too far a range in my first shot and had to reload after my 6.

1 Like

The game still on Test Tech just so you know.

1 Like