- Lower ribbon cap - 8 or 9 ribbons for 500x and 12 for 1000x. Nobody is going to be getting 16 ribbons in one game. That’s ridiculous. Even 11 ribbons is hard. Specially since u don’t get as many ribbons as in gears 4.
- The wall bouncing in this game is too OP. People wall bouncing like crazy left and right. And most of them are of gamers. Extremely frustrating.
- Shotgun sound sucks. Pretty straight forward lol. Gears 4 sounded way better.
- Different classes don’t add enough to each players to really make a difference. In arcade mode all the characters could use a little more boost from their perks. You can nearly tell the difference between each one.
- ■■■■■■■ cover spots allow for way too much headshot space wtf. U can get headshotted or shot at while in cover, from most cover spots.
- Customization: APPLY TO ALL. Otherwise you have to select each character every time u change a banner or something.
- Honestly I’m not too fond of the fact that everyone dies way quicker.
- The fact that pc gamers and consoles have to play on the same servers and matches is just ■■■■■■■ annoying. Such a disadvantage to console gamers. Don’t understand why games do this. Extremely frustrating.