They need to do something about players who just charge in close and waste everyone's time in OSOK

How about this: in OSOK only (and optionally in custom games), if you collide with an enemy player during a cover slide or dodge roll, you get stunned as if you were hit by a mantle kick. If both players were dodging or sliding, both players are stunned.

I’m confused as to why this is an issue?

5 Likes

I rather they both make some sort of super being, like the power rangers morphing

3 Likes

Favorite power ranger? :face_with_monocle:

I’ve always been a blue ranger fan :sunglasses:

Blue, but was always in awe when the white power ranger came on the screen :hot_face:

1 Like

I will admit, my era of power rangers was jungle fury-super samurai. Basically the late 2000s to early 2010s.

Because it ruins the mode, for the same reason that having melee enabled did?

Melee ruined the mode, running into people doesnt.

You comparing the two is like comparing apples to oranges.

Have you actually played OSOK? The only reason I can think of for you to not understand how people running in close and just wallbouncing will ruin it is if you’ve never experienced it.

I’ve played it since UE so I’d say yes.

So then what’s the confusion? If someone runs up close and starts sliding and rolling around you, your only option is to do the same or be headshot. It turns a fight into a Gnasher battle, only there’s no Gnashers and getting a kill is almost entirely luck-based.

So you dont like how people play, that’s all you had to say lol.

3 Likes

OG MMPR for me :sunglasses:

1 Like

Isn’ t this what most people do with the gnash run up to you and try to shotgun you it like the longshot became the gnasher in this mode and i love it

GOAT :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Well what else are you supposed to do when you are at CQC range? Stand still?

1 Like

wall bounce around like a crazy guy like in gears of war 2 longshot battles at close ranges?

Edit:and pray for that blindfire wallbounce headshot

1 Like

One of the best feelings in the world right there :smirk:

1 Like

You could say the same thing about melee in OSOK.

But yet OSOK is about sniping. What does meleeing have to do with sniping?

It’s in the name? One shot one kill.