These Appreciation Threads Are Getting Out Of Control

As the name suggests, these appreciation threads have been getting out of control. I’m all about appreciating forum members who have contributed to the forums extensively, like Beef or Link, but once we’ve reached the point of appreciating the likes of @T0NY_HAYABUSA and @Mark36111 , you know we’ve went too far.

I mean what’s next? A @TC_Clown appeciation thread? Ugh…

Please @GhostofDelta2, @Ektope, settle your children down. And add to the guidelines that needless appreciation threads are no longer tolerated…

Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Why are you so bitter man? Do you feel left out because no one has made you an Appreciation Thread? I will have @TC_Clown make one for you.

2 Likes

Wow…fun police

What a boomer move.

@T0NY_HAYABUSA He doesn’t deserve one

2 Likes

Don’t you dare…

Clown just stated you do not deserve one.

2 Likes

Good.

Forum Moderators like my friend here @GhostofDelta2 could have an appreciation thread… he has been great also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No. No more appreciation threads please.

I appreciate you making this thread! :+1:
(Loving your gif - Keegan scrubs up pretty well!)

2 Likes

ok Ill give it a rest :slight_smile: maybe in march we could resume this :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GhostofDelta2 @Ektope please feel free to lock this thread. The no fun police is a little bit bitter right now.

2 Likes

@Ektope @GhostofDelta2, please feel free to lock all appreciation threads while you’re at it.

Essence would make the most effective and boring mod

2 Likes

Better than all this lovey dovey nonsense. What is this, Chuck E Cheese?

2 Likes

I think @III_Essence would be very strict on forum rules if he was a moderator I mean… It’s a forum about a game , this place its supposed to be fun as well.

Its like asking J.M. Barrie not to have imagination when he was creating " PETER PAN " … we all need that magic and this place its no exception :slight_smile:

1 Like

chuck e. cheese I think that went too far man LOL :smile:

1 Like

I’d be the less strict cause my first order would be to take down the flagging, that way @o_GH0UL_o can’t abuse it. :grin:

2 Likes

I would support that actually lmfao

This is the first time one of my posts has been denoted a ‘solution’. Many thanks to whoever did so and I’d like to start an appreciation thread for whoever it was! :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And swearing would be allowed. Actually everything would be allowed, except pr0n, racism and appreciation threads.

2 Likes