There is no pack this week?

versus

(WarmCoast6521) #1

Does not return even if it is an old pack?

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #2

I see they do that a lot, But if they do it I normally see the spectral pack or JD and Del with googles pack (Forgot the name :rofl:)
But we don’t know really

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #3

We don’t need a pack every week

(chaaze) #4

Tbh we don’t need packs at all.
We need vs mp custom ping filters!

(WarmCoast6521) #5

Everything are opinions

(Ektope) #6

I think it’ll be a returning Pack or new one.
One or the other.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #7

I predict it’s either an old one, a new one, or no pack at all. I’m certain of it.

(Saber Skywalker) #8

I think you’re way off

(Bleeding Pepper) #9

Imagine if we got a freebie instead? A free colorblast Scion for logging on!

(WarmCoast6521) #10

Pack of kait…

(OneButtNugget) #11

tR1GG3R3d

(DarkChaoz95) #12

We dont really need a pack to come every week, do we. It will just going to lead to the same cycle.

New/old pack followed by RNG / paid money complaints followed by bring back X etc. And the cycle continues.

(Bleeding Pepper) #13

They JACK-ed up the price from 400cr to 2000cr too. :wink:

(Bleeding Pepper) #14

I’d like some surprises and variety thrown in every so often. I have enough predictable routine in my sex life as it is.

(WarmCoast6521) #15

Wow awesome XD

(OneButtNugget) #16

uh no they didn’t, it was originally 2000 credits, but for some reason it was 400 credits, and they quickly changed it.

(NUBinbound) #17

i remember i thought they were just being nice lol and got like 20 kaits in 25 packs that was a nice day to get scrap at least until they patched it

(Bleeding Pepper) #18

Yes that was the series of events behind the joke. :wink:

(DarkChaoz95) #19

You would think by now people should know that a 5 card Gear pack is always going to be a 200 credit Gear pack and 400 is 3 cards.

If its not a correct price or price not announced by TC, then people should always assume its 2000 pack.