Theories on Gears 5

Who do you expect or hope to see in Gears 5 what are you most excited for about the game what are your thoughts about the new character appearances do you think we’ll get some anwsers on things like what happen to Anya ? Where’s Clayton Carmine why does Baird’s wave to his “special LADY friend” in such a weird way lemme know your thoughts

1 Like

Well Id personally like to see the forth Carmine brother come into play and have him and Clayton fight side by side for the first time having more than one Carmine in the same place. As for Anya she has long passed away after JD was born. Marcus actually lets Kait use her old armor. Not really sure about Baird hes not my favorite character so I don’t pay much attention to him lol. But since he made those improvements to JACK who is back now Id like to think he has a pretty big roll to play in the upcoming game.

1 Like

Two Carmines in the same game would be crazy but one of them would 100% be killed off

See…that’s what I thought was going to happen to Clayton since both Anthony and Benjamin had been eliminated. it seem like the path the franchise was going towards but when he didn’t go I immediately had high hopes for the unknown 4th brother who’s name will most likely start with a D lol

They skipped D and two letters and went straight to Gary Carmine who im not even sure is related to the carmines

Gary is one of 3 cousins Fredo, (Gary) and Will

Oh really that’s interesting i never knew they had cousins i wonder why they don’t like showing their faces

1 Like

haha I know. Maybe the person behind the idea for the Carmines also did Chief in Halo lol

1 Like

Interesting I’m going to have to locate that so I can check it out. I haven’t read any of the Books or Comics. I usually read most everything Gears related on FANDOM Wikia. which also entails the comic and book stuff as well

1 Like

Wonder which one that is???

big enough to be Clayton but no Tattoos

1 Like

This happens right at the end of the pendulum wars right before e-day so idk it could be one of the cousins maybe

I correct myself… He calls him Will…Hes one of the Cousins

Yeah right as you replied i realized it also this Carmine dies in the next page so 2 carmines we havent seen and clayton is missing

Yes, the upcoming franchise drops have a lot of explaining to do. I’m excited to see all that happens.

1 Like

either Clayton will return or we’ll see Fredo or D Carmine cuz its literally a law that a Carmine must be in a gears game

1 Like

Yes thats what I’m staying! I was so stoked when I was able to craft all the original Carmines this week because I believe they did it before but missed it.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what the new gears games have to offer also sasxshadowz is predicting the next piece of info we get on gears 5 will be in game informer later in the year

1 Like

It supposedly was a thing from what I’ve read… hey I could be wrong… this isn’t something that is going to happen apparently it already happened.

You can read through it if you want… I have…

If you can find a more accurate base of information on Gears of War Universe let me know

I know it was meant for gears 4…I threw it in as a random fact when I was talking about Anya being gone. I get what you’re are saying though that it wont take place in 5. That’s why I said it already happened. were on the same page just looking at it from different angles. lol