The Warden's Long Arm of the Law

After @Pbs01g5 's thread , I thought I’d share another instance of bosses acting weird around the Fab. Here’s one from River where my Warden got hisself stuck behind the Fab, but executed me from the church to where I was at the ammo box.

3 Likes

Weird things happen to certian enemies when doorways are blocked with the fabricator. Wardens, Juvies, Sires and Matriarchs all interact weirdly with the fabricator if it’s stuck in a tight spot.

He may still have the clip but my friend Ultra was downed underneath the bridge on river and a scion executed him from the top of the bridge. It looks like exorcism kinda sh*t because he just started floating lol

5 Likes

I’ve encountered my share of glitches in g5.

For anyone who might want to take a look

5 Likes

Ahhh, one of my favorite movies. Never hurts to bring an old priest and a young priest!

1 Like

And this one at 3:03 mark shows Warden using the Force on the Labirynth.

1 Like

Yeesh! Moral of the story is to always brass the Warden up with extreme prejudice!
He gets cranky if he’s frustrated!!

1 Like

Definitely!

When TC introduced Aggressive Enemies to Horde, it did something to Escape enemies as well. Now you get executed pretty fast and often through the walls/ bridges etc.

1 Like

Happend a lot on the labyrinth map if u locked a warden in but got downed.

2 Likes

Yep. Hasn’t happened to me but it did happen to one of my friends.

2 Likes

Ive killed a few of the invincible wardens on the labyrinth with doors, but like ur vid with the frozen matriarch one turned invisible.

Its as if the game ai doesn’t understand its dead🤔

2 Likes

Ah, the famous Obi-Warden returns! Or Mace Wardu since he looks more aggressive.

4 Likes

I’m sure he considers us all ‘So uncivilized’ for not using melee weapons, all the while dunking on us with his Force powers!

1 Like

Ha! I love it.

1 Like

Nice video :sweat_smile: I found something similar but playing escape.

Also, I didn’t create the thread that you posted

1 Like

Wow! You are correct, sir. Fixed the OP.

(Insert casually racist comment about how all gamertags that start with a P look the same)

1 Like

I died outside and followed the ending. Saw that weird things happen when the fab is used to block
The magic mace hits again.

1 Like

This makes Wardens alot more terrifying lol

2 Likes

If you block the doorway to spawn in Atrium, things get wierd with other mobs. Sires and Matriarchs get a little … odd.