The Unnecessary Toxicity

Im tired of every game i play has a super toxic person who keeps doing this and i hope gears 5 isnt this toxic because i avoid players like this.

1 Like

Lmao :joy: plz tell me ur not serious?
Are u prepubescent or super sensitive?
That’s not even bad at all in comparison to most of the toxic comments/actions others do in this game

2 Likes

CarmineUrTrash

btw

1 Like

You can always block them but regardless people who trash talk for no reason are generally cowards since they’re not man enough to say it in person :laughing:

Would you PLEASE stop teasing us?!

Come on, just let us know already!

Did you like the taste?

3 Likes

At op just have global chat duration set to zero seconds, you want see anything.

1 Like

Stop playing the game if you can’t the verbal abuse…or in this case the global chat abuse

1 Like

You can have global text chat switched off.

2 Likes

The best way to humble a trash talker is to completely mop the floor with them. Aahhh it feels so good!

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh what joy! Another one of these threads!!!

I love how universities have raised this generation to be easily triggered children.

What that guy said was actually pretty funny lol. And from the looks of his Gnasher, it seems as though he is a gold, meaning he’s an easy kill lol

5 Likes

Right that is it!!! I have enough, I’m only Gold :frowning: I’m quitting this elitist game and site.

…well it is what I should do and maybe I will some day, just not today

:wink:

3 Likes

Lol. You know I love you Duff😂

1 Like

Indeed mate :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is the best way to respond to trash talking followed by winning the match.

2 Likes

Me and my buddy ran into some trash talkers on our team in a Koth game. The awkward thing was that they talked trash about our own team.
The two bottom players were the trash talkers. Red is the friend I was playing with.

1 Like

Yeah i had a match were i had 79 kills and the opposing team was still talking trash. I just laughed at them. Its like i just completely annihilated your entire team and your still talking trash.

2 Likes

Im usually very respectful win or lose, but believe me if someone rapes me in round one or tea bags me you better win because i will make the rest of the match miserable for them.

2 Likes

Gold doesn’t mean anything since it could be a diamond player using a different account or the fact that he/she is a diamond on other playlists and is just pretending to be a low level player. Believe me there are people who do this.

I know. But i’d say that it is more likely that someone who is flashing around gold rank skins is a gold than a diamond smurf.

It really was just a joke. There are plenty of good gold players

@Drinkands_im
Lol exactly. You bag me once, and I shall return the favor ten times over.

Had this one idiot call me names after we lost a game, and I had 60+ kills. I told him to check the scoreboard and left it at that

1 Like