The tuning is garbage, it’s beyond slow

This finale tuning is beyond slow, I don’t know what Tc was thinking.
There are so many players leaving left and right because of this.

Is it possible that they’ll fix it?

21 Likes

Nooe…just have to deal with it now

2 Likes

6 Likes

That’s bs man

1 Like

Had a massive thread on it. They don’t want to hear it anymore. Even though I’m seeing everywhere it’s bad

10 Likes

Lmao check the whole gears community. tons of people leaving and tons of people hating

6 Likes

So “Dude, trust me”, got it.

5 Likes

I know right, Tc just tryna shut us up man

3 Likes

Their board their rules…its just avoiding the issue

3 Likes

Honestly

2 Likes

Out of 80-90 of my PvP friends who played daily only like 5-15 players still playing…

Everyone’s moved on to Halo, Apex, CoD, Dead by daylight, Gears 4…

People just don’t want to admit it or they don’t have that many PvP friends otherwise it’s obvious…

5 Likes

I’ve tried to play it and find a light at the end of the tunnel.

…it only gets darker each time.

9 Likes

There’s tons of people hating all the time, how would you even be able to tell the difference?

4 Likes

I Guess the big Tuning Thread meant nothing? The last time I heard you defend the fact that no one actually dislikes the tuning was because Dana said so. At least the forums actively had people come out of the wood works to comment on these adjustments while all TC had going on for them is “Dana said the numbers are good”
no charts, no screenshots,

At the end of the day the people complaining lose, because if the changes were as bad as people say they are why haven’t they been reverted? If TC felt like they were losing money don’t you think some kind of compromise would’ve been made by now? That’s a double positive for TC. idk I’m optimistic and think TC are hiding things. in-game population would answer so many questions.

6 Likes

It’s way worse now bro because majority of the community dislike the tuning

1 Like

They’ve said it already, they’re not gonna change it. Period .

All I ask for is for input based matchmaking because I hate going against people on mouse and key lol

1 Like

Yeah, The tuning is garbage!

8 Likes

I don’t think they’re making much on this game anyway. the population issues have been around for a while now so it’s no big loss to make this controversial change. no more big features are planned, the store has turned into a waiting game, the only worthwhile thing to buy now is Iron for a XP system that has no purpose.

1 Like

I uninstalled.

10 Likes

That doest has meaning anymore becouse Dana has left the house .