The Store is Amazing

Im responsible for what i say, not what people understand. If you dont understand english dont read it or learn it.

1 Like

Better than mine…?

2 Likes

I just counted. Out of 48 total character skins I own, only 6 of them were paid. Why is it that all the Gears 5 haters insist on living in their own reality?

1 Like

Lmao forgot about that thread. But you got caught quick by @GhostofDelta2, so that’s a failure in my eyes. Sorry champ, @Mark36111 wins.

2 Likes

Need does not equal Greed.

We’ve been over this.

1 Like

Ok ok. Fair enough.
I did overplay the Fortnite bit…

1 Like

Wonder what free stuff TC gave him to say all that?

1 Like

200 iron and a reach-around perhaps? :thinking:

We have 100 threads per day rehashing the same whine about the store, but I’m not allowed to start one thread saying that I like what TC has done with it without being flagged?

2 Likes

Just saw, it actually is flagged lmao. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

yep TC keep up the good work :money_mouth_face:

Someone saying they like a company’s store, especially one for a game that isn’t working all that well or very high priced items is a bit strange IMO. I don’t see why people defend corporations and their bad practices now. But it is a forum so employees or corporation cult followers can post too :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Imagine a positive thread about the game (bait or not) being so out of place that it gets flagged

2 Likes

Wow this is sad.

Thanks, OP. Didn’t even know Gears 5 had a store.

2 Likes

I don’t think censoring and abusing the flagging is going to make things any better, don’t be like Twitter people >_>

1 Like

You can… but it’s your fault if you’re so out of touch that you can’t understand why people see it as bait

I just love this thread. I don’t even care if this dude is serious or not. This shhhh is hilarious.

Sounds like something a TC mole would say. :thinking: These are all cosmetic skins, you get 0 in game boost from them as far as an advantage. So you have to pay for them, why is that hard to understand?

yea that kait skin got me i had to get it for one of my best characters i dont like the price but if i dont get it i know im going to kick myself later on for not getting it …plus i need all her skins lol