The real origins of the emulsion

Guys you’ve got to read on what about the text because it’s so mind-blowing so the emulsion I just figured out it’s origins it’s actually the remains of the pure locust the original locust before the ancient and modern versions especially humanity the gods of of the entire gears of war Galaxy and the locust and humans are probably not the only things they created and sera is their homeworld it’s just like how the precursors from Halo became the dust that would lead to the flood infection so pretty much they created the locust and humanity and then Niles would perfect the locusts evolution by mixing kantus and human DNA to create the drone variants just like how David modify the xenomorphs in the alien the universe full circle indeed evolution leaping forward :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

This is the most amazing thing ever I wish I know sooner but what about the parallels between Alien and Gears the David character was lame but its also my name so I ahould like it while I do agree that the evolution is cool I am still wondering why locust but look I need yo understand what the present mode of transmission is so why is emulsion there in the first place maybe because it sucks but maybe not

4 Likes

3 Likes

I agree but on the other hand I today is Monday where Imulsion has been there but what is it really maybe it’s stuff that you is like that but different which is why past locust drank it since it was back then but today is now not yesterday so tomorrow will be the future and what happened when the big boom happened especially since it was kinda loud and a little exotic looking so that’s why I think we all came from Imulsion maybe the lambent were cool but locust not cool for all we know locust are bad and lambent good so it sucks but maybe not

3 Likes

I don’t think David was lame at all and I love that he’s the modifier of the xenos the co-creator just like how the engineers already created the xenomorphs but David further perfected them and so what we all know and love today.

4 Likes

Filthy human :rage:

1 Like

No U :rage:

2 Likes

You make solid points David and all Davids are cool and great however what about Ripley I think she was better and Aliens was the best in the film franchise but I could be wrong Alien was good and alien 3 was ok but the others just no I didn‘t like them very much I could be wrong its been a lond time since I watch I should give it another go thanks for responding it means a lot

1 Like

The Lambent that are just like the flood they want to unify all of their creations into one because the pure locust became very disgusted that their creations became nothing but a bunch of war-mongering greedy savages and want the conflict to stop like parents breaking up a fight between children.

But lambent and grubs want to live like people who have cable tv and no sprectrum in the Hollow so humans don’t want to get family package poor lambent since they’re uglier than locust and they explode so are locust reptiles they look like it but who knows reptiles are scary lambent are yellow and my favorite color is blue

1 Like

Chin straps are not in anymore Dom, smh

Tell these two to get an updated look

Dom is just vibin, let my man be.

crossed the line

1 Like

This is exactly what the pure locust wants to stop conflict between humanity and the locust both of their prize creations hence why they want them to turn lambent so here we are repeating the same mistakes.

1 Like

Somebody going to tell him or nah?

1 Like

An emulsion is a mixture of two or more liquids that are normally immiscible (unmixable or unblendable) owing to liquid-liquid phase separation.

Examples of emulsions include vinaigrettes, homogenized milk, liquid biomolecular condensates, and some cutting fluids for metal working.

Two liquids can form different types of emulsions. As an example, oil and water can form, first, an oil-in-water emulsion, in which the oil is the dispersed phase, and water is the continuous phase. Second, they can form a water-in-oil emulsion, in which water is the dispersed phase and oil is the continuous phase. Multiple emulsions are also possible, including a “water-in-oil-in-water” emulsion and an “oil-in-water-in-oil” emulsion.

Emulsions, being liquids, do not exhibit a static internal structure. The droplets dispersed in the continuous phase (sometimes referred to as the “dispersion medium”) are usually assumed to be statistically distributed to produce roughly spherical droplets.

The term “emulsion” is also used to refer to the photo-sensitive side of photographic film. Such a photographic emulsion consists of silver halide colloidal particles dispersed in a gelatin matrix. Nuclear emulsions are similar to photographic emulsions, except that they are used in particle physics to detect high-energy elementary particles.

2 Likes

Emulsion is real? And this is exactly what I said about this is that the pure locust form into one organism like flood sproes into a gravemind from Halo and they became not only as one mind but also as the emulsion because there’s more than one that morphed into it or not only them but also other organisms hence why they want to turn everything lambent because who’s to say that not living things can also become this in liquid form man the more we discuss about this the more amazing it becomes because Halo has the precursors gears of war should also have their own gods as well.