The nouveaux skins

Pls récréer une armure de médecin pour Gears 5

These forums are English only. Please use Google Translate to translate your message or the post will be locked by a Moderator.

2 Likes

I wish we had a way to petition this. There’s no help for the massive non-English speaking audience besides Reddit, right?

And to OP, his question was basically asking for the Medic Skins to be added in Gears 5. But… they’re not adding any new skins.
Il n’y aura pas de nouveaux skins ajoutés dans Gears 5.

1 Like

I respect the French for the way they deal with social and economic inequality. Viva la revolution!

2 Likes

These forums are English only. Please use Google Translate to translate your message or the post will be deleted by a Moderator.

1 Like

Only game I can think of where the majority of players speak Spanish as a first language, and the company is literally as unaccommodating to them as humanly possible.

1 Like

Yes. If you could use the translator you’d know that I did.

Even though this one time it’s French, 100% yeah idk why there’s no Spanish forums or anything. Spanish Twitter or something? Idk.

1 Like

They made a “GearsLATAM” account on Twitter at some point during 5s active lifespan. Not sure if it’s still used, no reason for me to look there(with the extremely little time I already spend on Twitter).

1 Like

People will always be toxic. It doesn’t matter what language they are speaking.

I knew what you did. But surely you can’t expect me to check and actually use the translator myself? That would require effort!

1 Like

This is the same energy as Boomers who tell me to just go to college but expect me to pay 20x more than they did for the same degree.

2 Likes

Oh don’t be such a cheapskate!

2 Likes

Don’t you live in the UK? I mean I know you can be arrested for Tweets but at least you’re not in this Hellscape…Oklahoma.

1 Like

He’s from a place with no legitimate flag. It’s not recognised by the UN or Dana.

2 Likes

He’s from Halo 3?

The best selling game on PS2???

2 Likes

The two clearly not in order of importance!

I’ve long since forgiven him though.

….not really.

Which also included Gears of War 3 in the PC edition.

1 Like