The Main Black Steel Chracters

Ok, so I like this game. More specifically,I like Kait right? And She has a Black Steel look, [Wish she had it for her outsider look as well but…] cool. I just wish that the black steel versions of the main cast was (at least in the craftble menu) can at least be bought with money instead of this test your luck with the supporter packs. I just want Black Steel Kait and a Black Steel Version of Outsider Kait man, thats all. Please, make them purchaseable

3 Likes

I myself would like the chance to purchase previous Supporter Packs as I’m looking for a chance to get the mighty General RAAM’s Black Steel variant.

It will happen, it’s only a matter of time.

2 Likes

They should do a Black Steel Gear Pack next month probably. I didn’t even know there were Black Steel variants for UIR characters. Although it’s weird that there are 3 Lambent Black Steel skins, but only 2 actual Lambent skins. :smiley: Of all things, I can’t even believe Lambent characters weren’t in Gears of War 3:confused: THAT was shocking.

I keep hoping for BARRICK, VALERA… Hell, Judgment Paduk, I can’t believe he wasn’t a Legendary Card. Onyx Guard are one of the most wanted, but if they do, TC need to release Sofia as the Legendary character, in my opinion. I’m surprised we haven’t even gotten an “Armoured Dom” from Gears of War 3. I know he died, but surely that should be an optional Dom skin? Stratton from Gears 2 and 3 and RAAM’s Shadow.

2 Likes

I had Black Steel Kait, but I scrapped it back then to craft something, I can’t remember what. Honestly, if you already owned Cards that cannot be crafted initially, surely you should be allowed to re-craft it but ONLY if you previously owned said card. That would be awesome.

2 Likes

There’s 3 normal Lambent skins, not 2.

1 Like

I used Valera in Gears 3 often, it would’ve been good to see her return. I’d be surprised if Onyx Guard doesn’t make it given how much in demand he is.

1 Like