The Horde Community Is Getting Embarrassing

While VS players are striving to be better at the game, here is the state of the horde community.

2 Likes

Do you mind giving more explanations to your point please? Not meaning to say anything but the screenshots don’t tell me much…

17 Likes

Noob maps. It’s all they play.

1 Like

Yeah, I can get that, but I think a lot of players are using the easier maps for more reliable matches while they work on TCs excessively grindy systems(like the class levels after 18). I haven’t been too picky on what I play lately because of that myself.

But I think most ‘harder’ maps wouldn’t be an accurate medium to judge the health of the playerbase, or given the above mentioned factor, its skill. Could just be me though.

And I think for some the fun may also matter more than the challenge. Which could partly explain why the easier maps are present more as well.

7 Likes

Ummmm. Versus people pick the same maps over and over. I fail to see the point.

28 Likes

To be fair, overload is the daily challenge today my guy

7 Likes

It’s Checkout, actually. Overload was yesterday.

5 Likes

This.

That’s the main reason left PvP months ago.
Endless matchmaking bucle on checkout and bloodrive
That and the lancer as weapon…and the markza and the boltok or the enforcer.

1 Like

I’ve mastered every map probably 100 times over at this point, I have nothing left to prove, so I would be more likely to join a quick easy map to get my XP and move on to the next run. I imagine a lot of people are like me.

3 Likes

What is the point being made here? That the lobby rules on the highlighted lobbies are vile? That the maps are bad? I am not seeing the problem.

2 Likes

Noob maps.

I said this before OP5 came out when people were talking about meta change and how new maps would be played. Lol people always find the quickest easiest way to farm cards and XP. Nothing will ever change that unless the grind becomes significantly less.

4 Likes

Most players are too lazy or pus y to engineer. So they have no clue. Engineer is the General with JD/Demolition as the Captain/Colonel. Crafting the beautiful game. Solid architecture and execution. A true skill.

For sure . the point, or objective is to deposit so you and the team can have a solid base . All the perks in the world won’t get you a completion Or win you the game without a proper base . As an engineer it’s selfish when people are perking immediately.

1 Like

Sometimes players want quick and easy game for few reasons. Probably because they don’t have much time (other responsibilities in life) or want quick exp. Therefore, a regular game of horde on overload that probably won’t last for at least 2 hours is much better option than Vasgar that probably would last 3 hours.

1 Like

3 Likes

R.i.p to Forge. Hardly no one plays it now since the fab can be destroyed :joy:.

2 Likes

Is it possible to destroy the fab by puitting it in the forge and pulling the switch?

1 Like

So the whole Point here is you don’t like seeing others playin/enjoying Maps that you think of as
"noob-maps? Cool Story

4 Likes

I think the fact the OP has cited their own post as a “solution” automatically invalidates what they’ve had to say.

5 Likes