The grind for the full Heroic Obsidian set

Just doesn’t seem worth it imo having to get top 1,000 in every mode… I think the Heroic Venom and Team crystal sets looks way better and has way more detail.

I’m top 200 In FFA right now but idk wish it was top 1,000 for any mode for full set but that might just be me being a old man

5 Likes

You don’t have to get to the top in every mode. Some of them are duplicated. Control gets you the load out set. TDM has the assault set. 2v2 and Gaurdian both give you the power set. FFA and Execution both give the precision weapon set.

Yeah the rewards are lacking. We could at least get a character

2 Likes

It’s a lazy skin. Should look a lot better.

Just the heroic ascendant in black pretty much.

Isn’t obsidian as a colour more like black & deep purple/onxy? Should’ve used the onxy ranked skins as the base and added all the golden trims and deep blue crystals to that.

1 Like

2 Likes

Is it just me or does the skin look low quality to anyone else like it hasn’t rendered properly.

1 Like

I know it can have tints of other colours.

I think the base skin would’ve looked a lot better if if was like the two ranked ones. Onxy and diamond have a real cool shimmer to them.

1 Like

I think the Heroic sets are rubbish anyway. There is very little difference from the Venom to the Ascendant set, at least from a glance. Team Crystal is probably the best of a bad bunch.

At least Obsidian has a distinct look about them.

Think I’ll stick with my Wyvern skins.

1 Like