Gears Forums

The GFC - Events for the Community!

events
versus

(V7K1NG) #21

its great to be back we have big big things planned ,first and foremost is teaming with Evol for Community Nights

(EVIL 0NE) #22

It’s an honor to merge the event with this team, and I can only see great things coming from it. #MuchLove

(Brash Smurf) #23

Was wondering when this would be back

(V7K1NG) #24

glad to be back , we took a much needed break from things but now we are back and ready to kick some butt

(FuturisticBlade) #25

Thank you TC for your Support and glad to be back.

(FlexForce) #26

Good to see that this gets fired up again! You’ll probably do awesome work for the community again!

(V7K1NG) #27

awesome to see you here Lex, we have a lot of neat things planned for everyone

(Fatalist Flames) #28

Hey, welcome back fellas! To echo the many others, looking forward to the future!

(DLCarr17) #29

Love you guys and can’t wait to play in any event that you put together. Also always willing to help you out in any way that I can be useful to you.

(Louisa) #30

:eyes:

(Ektope) #31

While I wasn’t around to participate much, I’m looking forwards to what’s planned.

(Lambent Lucky) #32

Congrats and can’t wait to see what’s next and maybe some community tournaments like before.

(V7K1NG) #33

there is going to be tournaments like before ,hopefully a lot of them like before

(V7K1NG) #34

11896013_10203890842706381_9129030039305593301_n

hello folks here is header with the GFC logo on it if any of you want to use it

(V7K1NG) #35

for those wondering exactly who we are , we are the ones who brought these too you

download%20(2)

images

GFC Presents Elimin8 --Youtube video

(V7K1NG) #36

cant wait to announce the CO-Produced event that we are doing with the guys from Crimson ,#TheGODSofTHUNDER are coming

(S IK O IR G E) #37

Good to see you guys are still doing your thing. We’ve lacked some community tournaments for a while now, I’d say.

(V7K1NG) #38

we are working on one now as we speak scheduled for July 28th …The Gods of Thunder are coming

(Mad Dog Malcs) #39

Good to see you here buddy, it’s been a while.

We’ve got some great backing now and are hoping to get a ‘chat room’ feel back in here like we had with the original EGFC thread, hope you’ll be back to join in, got a lot of time for your opinions!

(S IK O IR G E) #40

Yup, hoping this Forum is a bit more of a community than the last and less of a bulletin for complaints.

Looking forward to seeing more from you guys and good luck! It’ll be nice to actually have a place to discuss GFC stuff again.