The Gears Pop Community needs more help from The Coalition / MediaTonic

What a nice guy.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s a big update we’re getting as to why it’s taking a bit of time to confirm? :grinning:

3 Likes

Ha.

I have my fingers crossed it’ll be a big change considering there’s so little time left.

4 Likes

Lets hope :crossed_fingers:
Im hoping they announce it soon as have to go to bed in 1 hour 20 minutes for work in the morning. Was hoping to know before tomorrow

Quick whip round and we could buy them a faster mail server?

4 Likes

Sorry everyone, been a crazy day here it was sent to me but just not had time to get to it as we announced Operation 6 - Drop 2 in Gears 5.

Here’s what to expect tomorrow!

• Decryption times on Gear Packs reduced to 5 minutes and a 1 Crystal cost to insta-open
  • Reduce omens required for omen pack and increase contents - 5 Omens and increased currency & Pins counts
  • Open up all daily slots - increased all pins, reduced costs - users may see a timer for the any new slots to unlock after the change
  • Open up all cosmetics (apart from paid) - decals, emblems and avatar items unlocked in the customiser
  • Horde wave rewards - Increased all pin amounts

As always, provide feedback!

22 Likes

nice

Cheers, sorry, wasn’t trying to be rude! Awesome work, Thank you!

Do you know by how much? Or does it vary?

3 Likes

Not bad. Increased pin amounts from horde. Is that the double rewards we have been seeing for the past week? Or is it a further increase?

I wasn’t provided specifics, apologies :frowning:

I won’t get the response in time for the update tomorrow so absolutely have a nosy tomorrow!

8 Likes

Thanks for the update. Can you elaborate on the open up all daily slots part?
Also, can you confirm is this is the final change or if there will still be one on the 15?

No worries. Just trying to prep the spreadsheet folks use to know what to expect moving forward.

I’m sure we’ll be able to figure it out with some trial and error in the morning.

Thanks again Shauny!!

2 Likes

For anyone who isn’t level 15, I’m assuming will now be able to use all 6 slots in the store. That’s my guess!

Ah that’s not very exciting I was hoping it meant you could purchase an unlimited amount of the daily pins in the store. That would be a big help towards level 20.

Does this mean folks can buy multiple sets of the same pin from the daily deals in-game store?

Looks like a great update! Thanks for continuing to give us updates right up until the end!

1 Like

Decryption times on Gear Packs reduced to 5 minutes and a 1 Crystal cost to insta-open

Ok this is a really, really good change. It’s all gonna come up to testing and see which option is better between Horde and Versus.

Reduce omens required for omen pack and increase contents - 5 Omens and increased currency & Pins counts

Kinda useless if the 24 hr cooldown is still in place.

Open up all daily slots - increased all pins, reduced costs - users may see a timer for the any new slots to unlock after the change

Same as above, useless if we can only buy them once per day.

Horde wave rewards - Increased all pin amounts

Potentially good but without actual numbers it’s gonna have to come down to testing tomorrow.

All in all it seems to be a decent update but at a glance it doesn’t seem to be enough to tackle down the Pin duplicates issue, i’ll wait until tomorrow to say for sure though.
Thanks for the info Shauny!

4 Likes

Credit where credits due, these updates are coming along nicely for a game that is about to close for good. @TC_Shauny props from me, that’s whether I finish or not. I’ll play until the end and what will be will be.