The game to win Clown’s heart

Herr. Please.

I cannot murder my Clown. I’m sorry Mark.

I do need your help though!

I could flash the enemies with my shiny skins if you want me to.

2 Likes

I will play if everyone on the team agrees to use Chrome Steel characters.

3 Likes

You know you can use a gnasher you ■■■■■■■! I can’t! Pleaseeee

1 Like

Agreed!

1 Like

@Cordgamer2192 took @TC_Clown for granted and was abusive in the best friendship

@SPARGELKOHL and I have just met, on here. But I call into question your love for clown if you knew him longer than the 6 days I have

1 Like

Take notes, Man of culture right here.

2 Likes

You can get my moral support by telling me what you think of this(in the thread it’s in)… if said support means anything to you. Don’t ask for my luck because it’s 50/50 whether I get a skin I wanted from the loot boxes in Gears 4 or spend hundreds of thousands of the in-game credits from gameplay repeatedly buying them to not get anything decent out of them, or if I get a ■■■■■ slapping to the face or royally hammer the enemies. You don’t want to rely on that.

1 Like

Mark you know I don’t own a CS character…

1 Like

My demands for this match are that my team plays as the cog, and we play a map with Tbow! @TC_Clown @Aloha_its_Kyle

I guess you’d better get to counting your IRL iron.

2 Likes

So I can count you in Mr. Mark?

Clown has been my boy for months now! You can’t love the man after 6 days! That’s preposterous!

I would use my iron to get you a better mic before I buy a chrome steel character

WoooooOOOOooow

You’re a poser!

1 Like

@HerrKatzchen you could be out 5th bruv

If it’s between the hours of 9:30-11:00pm est, I can give you a tentative maybe.

1 Like

My mic is fine. Connecting it is the challenge.

1 Like

That’s my time zone. I’m sure I can make that work sir.