The final essentials drop out now

Big error with this new store. You can’t purchase Boost or certain Bundles like Terminator dlc. It will need fixing again. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Destiny 2 worth getting into? I’ve been on the fence about it.

1 Like

@WarmJewel54743 No disco dance expression for you unfortunately.

1 Like

It really isn’t much when Lethal Engagements farm+5x XP existed.

Fair. I’ve never actually boosted because I figured I’d get there eventually lol.

Considering the initial Reup 50 grind was 82 million XP if you wanted to get all the way to level 100, it wasn’t that difficult to get to 60. Even being at reup 30 with the old requirements was enough to be at 50, level 100 at the new cap. Even if you didn’t do any grinding.

Its an investment both time and money. I love the game because I’ve been playing since Destiny 1 so I deem it worth it. Every year a new expansion comes out, every 3 months a new season comes out with a new “season pass” but you also get the new activities, weapons, exotics from that season. Expansions cost $40, new seasons cost $10.

Defensor asked me the same thing so ill just say what I told him. Theres a free trial of the game that carries over progress if you buy an expansion. Id say try it out and see if you like the game and the flow of things. The games biggest expansion ever comes out on Feb 22 so if you like the free trial you can buy the expansion.

1 Like

I played way too much Destiny 1 but burned out in Destiny 2 year one. The Crucible wasn’t fun for me anymore and D2, at the time, felt like such a downgrade from D1.

I should get back into it. I’ve heard that from Forsaken onward the game got much much better again.

So I’m curious… I keep hearing people complain about the time-gated content of D2, and not playing it myself, I’ve been wondering to what extent that applies. Got some insider information on that subject?

1 Like

Year one of D2 was awful. The game is infinitely better now.

1 Like

Pretty disappointing drop, but not unexpected. Missing lots of content. What happened to General Rewards being the only things to not come to the store from past operations? That was bad enough as is. (I have all the General Rewards, but that doesn’t make it any less stupid)

Timed exclusive content needs to die.

2 Likes

Would you wanna play sometime with someone way underleveled with year one gear? lol

I need to play Forsaken before they remove it next month.

1 Like

Every season there’s new story missions that come out every week. Basically like a TV show, it’s a way for Bungie to retain player numbers every week. But usually for every season there’s activities that can be played for all the new gear that isnt time gated and you can just play as much as you want.

All that gear is sunset and can’t be used anymore. Sunsetting happened when Beyond Light came out but isn’t going to happen again because everyone hated it. You’ll most likely be as if you never played the game lol but yeah I’m down to play. Everyone is default 1100 power now when they start.

That’s so depressing. Like 200hrs of gameplay is just ■■■■■■■ gone lol.

Games as a service sucks.

2 Likes

It was because there were so many weapons in that were busted so instead of Bungie balancing them they just made it so you can’t use them in content that matters. All the other weapons got hit too because of OP weapons.

Theres a free event that’s in the game now where you can get some halo inspired weapons since Bungie used to make Halo. Theres the Magnum, BR, Focus Rifle, Energy Sword and other guns from older Bungie games that I dont know but the weapons are cool.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll take a break from Gears for a bit before Forsaken goes away, then.

1 Like

How are we gonna get in a lobby together if you’re not on Gears.

2 Likes

Well what we’re currently doing doesn’t get us together anyway, so what’s the difference?

1 Like