The final essentials drop out now

@AmicableWall421 can finally rest knowing he bought Helmetless Akagi

6 Likes

Is HB Valera in the drop? Because I didn’t even realize I missed her until I saw someone playing her. I kinda like the HB look on her.

1 Like

I better see helmetless akagi EVERYWHERE. The amount of people I’ve seen say they want her was crazy.

4 Likes

Hoping some of the previously unreleased stuff made it. About to check it out. On that note, this execution looks new?

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

Idk about the execution but thats a Grenadier Ravager in the picture.

Nice.

I’ve made a habit of picking her when I play Combat Medic so it stays in character lol.

Great…

Now I have to make a TC apology post.

Akagi my beloved is finally out :triumph:

1 Like

Already someone using her. You’d love to see it

2 Likes

You better hope you played on reclaimed :joy:

What an absolutely atrocious selection of maps

I got a free day of boost as well

3 Likes

No doubt this was a mistake and will just disappear.

It’s the Karate Kid execution.

mercy
839357619075809301@56

Just checked. For unreleased content, the only executions I see are Shear Carnage for the Gansher and the Gears 5 curb stomp for Loadout. I’ve been waiting for these for ages. I think the pic I posted is the end of Finding Balance. Looks deceiving lol

1 Like

These are in the store too. These weren’t previously available and are brand new.

The Fahz cry emote isn’t in the store and neither is the disco dance.

5 Likes

Ultra’s fans will be disappointed.

And I haven’t been there to get anything yet. But I will be… in about 30 minutes.

I’m probably not replacing any gamerpics for that character though.

1 Like

All these screenshots of re-up LX and I’m sitting here at just L thinking I already play this game an unhealthy amount.

2 Likes

I only really play Gears and Destiny 2 as my main games. I play other games just not as much as those 2.