The drop shot should do something cooler with blind fire

versus

(telekinetix) #1

The digger was really cool as a blind fire weapon, it would be cool to see the drop shot do something similar like maybe sticky grenade launcher or something like that

(GB6 Kazuya) #2

The Digger was a better weapon to use, yes, but it was the exactly same wether you fired blindly or with LT. The Dropshot is fine the way it is, I use it with blind fire more often than with LT.

(ll R E D l) #3

Yea I dont remember the digger doing anything different from the blind fire. What I think he might be talking about is when the digger landed on someone and had that animation of the person being eaten up with a direct hit

(GB6 Kazuya) #4

Maybe, which was cool. I quite like the same effect the Dropshot Headshot has when it’s literally drilling down through them.

‘Dropshot Headshot’…I just reminded myself of 90% of Modern Warfare players back in the day.

(ll R E D l) #5

I like the dropshot head shot as well. But sadly because of Gears I never really got into Modern Warfare

(HayMaker304) #6

Are you referencing blind fire as not using the reticle or behind cover?

(GB6 Kazuya) #7

That’s not a bad thing, believe me.

(ll R E D l) #8

the campaign was awesome but I cant really get into first person games online thanks to this damn franchise and its cover system lol

(telekinetix) #9

I am reffering to using the digger at close range you could use it like a shot gun kinda lobbing it into there bodies and it would spin around mulching them up

(GB6 Kazuya) #10

That’ll be a yes then.

(HayMaker304) #11

I wish the dropshot would drill through your enemy and then hit the ground and explode. lol.

Kinda sucks sometimes to headshot an enemy and them be surrounded with lesser enemy’s when you could’ve hit the ground with it and then done damage or killed a group of them. (Example - Juvies)

(GB6 Kazuya) #12

Yes, in Horde that’s annoying. But in Versus it’s very satisfying.

(HayMaker304) #13

Oh yes but imagine on KOTH you have 2-3 enemy’s in the ring and you headshot one when you know a normal active dropshot hitting the ground would’ve prob killed 2 of the 3 or maybe all of them?

Just saying drilling all the way through your enemy then exploding would be freaking cool lol

(GB6 Kazuya) #14

Ha, you didn’t need to explain I know exactly what you mean. Yes it’s happened to me the odd time but the fact that person has to watch helpless for a few seconds as the drill kills them briefly makes up for it.