The date you reached Re-Up 60 in Gears5 8/9/2021

1 Like

Um, shouldn’t your title be 8/9/2021 not 8/9/2022?

1 Like

08/08/2021

Ain’t i great?

1 Like

Screen shot

1 Like

no

Edit: Heres a link to true achievements tho…

2 Likes

#7 is pretty impressive. I’m almost on my last reup.

3 Likes

09 Aug 21 for Reup 60.

You beat me by 10 days for total completion @eviljas247 I needed the events achievement for a bit as my final one.

3 Likes

I’m #214 for completion, but that’s BS. The stupid Seriously 5.2 wouldn’t unlock despite completing all requirements. My buddy and I finished everything together on the same day and his unlocked on Aug 18 while mine took like an additional 80+ days as we redid every single requirement. Then one day, without doing anything special it finally unlocked. So I should be in the top 50.

1 Like

Yeah i remember that they were bugged for you from a previous thread.

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t get it until April 2022 since I never bothered.

1 Like

Not a 2021 vet then😜

1 Like

You caught me.

1 Like

Only thing that i had issues with was for maps mastered, which corrected itself fairly quick.

You got lucky then. Most of my friends ran into the same glitch I did and couldn’t figure out which map or hive we were missing since it showed Mastered for all. So I’ve Mastered each map and have at least twice, probably 3 times for most. We even redid the campaign since someone found out that one chapter hadn’t counted for them even though they had the achievement. So pretty much did Seriously twice and it still took over 80 days for it to pop, and it just unlocked when I logged on one day, not even after a completion. Such a buggy game.

Lol, same as me. Then again, I only did it so quick because of your help. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhh…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

7/9/21.

I’ll upload the evidence at a later date.

I believe you.

1 Like

Then you’ll believe I was monitoring the OP’s Re-Up progress closely and timed it so perfectly that I unlocked the achievement precisely one day earlier than him in anticipation of this exact thread.

1 Like