The Craziest Idea - Forum Competition

Alright, I want to open up a topic where we debate about the most feasible, yet crazy idea that could be implemented into Gears.

Since B is now Hold RB, Characters run with their arms. Niles? Something about a Freedom-Bringing Lancer, I feel the timing is perfect in this Twilight between Gears 4 dying out, and Gears 5 on the Horizon.

I want my forum friends @GhostofDelta2 @diablo_vs24 @Duffman_GB @ll_R_E_D_l @Slipping_Flames @Wisdom_Thumbs @anon17697949 even @GearsCharacters (I know I’m leaving a lot of forum regulars out forgive me, I just can’t remember lots rn and I’m too lazy to open another tab and put work into this post).

Anyways: I’m going to put a TOP 10 MASTER LIST in the OP, and I’ll update it as we bring in ideas and the best ideas get upvoted. Basically just a big community get-together where we all through crazy things at the wall and see what sticks and what sounds good.

1 - Color Blast Reverse Omen
2 - Introvert Omen
3 - Swarm Cluster ST Monster
4 - Freedom Lancer
5 - Ketchup Omen
6 - Final Boss Chess
7 - Toxic Waste
8 - Mike Tyson
9 -
10 -

I hope you guys enjoy this post and can find the fun/sarcasm in it. Yet somewhat serious. I really wonder what crazy Gearheads can come up with.

Let’s see if it takes off. And if it doesn’t----(Post removed by Author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged).

Make it crazy.
#BusterOut!

2 Likes

Clearly the most important one is to have the Freedor Lancer labelled as such ingame,

The new Omen should be called the ketchup Omen (Thanks Envi)

Edit: Dead Space 2 had a cool reward for beating the game on the hardest setting, a giant Number 1 sign worn on the hand. This could be fired for a 1 hit kill on any of the enemies (like Momento Mori) and Isaac would yell out “PEW” or “Bang” depending on which firing mode was selected. A gears version of that would be great and have the characters throw explosive tomatoes with a giant radius. “EAT DOM’S TOM MF”.

6 Likes

Freedom Lancer I expect to be the #1 contender.

Also will be disappointed if TC don’t add a skin for the Freedom Lancer that has Stars, Stripes, a Bald Eagle, the whole shabang. Plus a 4th of July event were the FL shoots literal Fireworks.

2 Likes

The new omen is the period effect.

1 Like

Color blast reverse omen.

6 Likes

Who hurt you?

6 Likes

I’m not sure but who wouldn’t want a mixture of blue, purple and green obscuring the screen as you Gnasher duel?

After watching Stranger Things, how about a mode where one player is controlling a mass of Swarm sludge and the other 4 on that team are controlling different arms and guns that it’s carrying. The COG could knock of parts of the sludge monster, which would kill individual players, and then when they respawn those players would need to run back to the group to be able to rejoin with them. The monster would also be able to use vents and sewers to get around faster, but would need to pick up weapons again as they’d be dropped since they can’t fit.

3 Likes

Hmm. Kind of like Overrun I think.

Inverse omen you say, how about introvert omen. It doesn’t even bother to show up as you are taking damage and dieing.
He/she is too busy checking itself out in a Boutique on Sera.

…sorry I know that is a bit crap, I will try and do better just wanted to support the thread and the big B.

Duff out :wink:

3 Likes

Swarmer things?

2 Likes

The BIG B. I LOVE IT. <3

Hmm…
(Excerpt from: Old Gears 5 Ideas)
“Swarmer: (Had to do it) A tough Scion-class, that doesn’t make enemies stronger, but summons a swarm of Juvies around the player.”

1 Like

This might not be as good as the Freedom Lancer. But it is pretty darn close

2 Likes

2v2 Freedom Lancer Only KOTH 5 teams of 2.

2 Likes

@mike_yaworski, I know you will fully support this

Wow that sounds like he just spoiled the most overrated show that was ever created. Oh well

2 Likes

I’ve never seen it. Maybe I should give it a go and find out how overrated it is.

1 Like

It isn’t overrated.

1 Like

I will take your word on it baby. :heart:

2 Likes

Game of Thrones and Stranger Things are both 7/10s that everyone thinks are 10/10s.

3 Likes