The Coalition is lazy... Same Flags like Gears 4, no new flags

Why no new flags ? Why no Execution ranked ? Why so laggy ?? I Want my money back

1 Like

There’s a ton of new flags in there. As for the lack of Execution, no idea. The lag is to be expected since it’s the launch window, and it will only increase tommorow with the official launch day. If you’re that concerned with the lack of content and feel so strongly to request a refund, you would be best to contact Microsoft for that.

The funny thing is those flags were free and now they expect you to spend $10 per flag :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

I swear there has to be some kind a insider industry joke for who can come up with the most ■■■■■■■■ microtransaction scheme and get away with it and they all trying to one up eachother whilst laughing all the way to the bank.

3 Likes

Flags are 100 Iron, which I believe equates to roughly $1, not $10.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Maybe I’m high, but for some reason 700 iron stuck in my mind and since the lowest amount of iron you can purchase is $5 for 500 iron you’d have to spend $10.

2 Likes

I mean the Country flags like USA or poland. No new Countries Same like in Gears 4.

I actually bought the Canadian flag (gotta rep my people), and it was 100 Iron. So unless there’s more expensive ones in there (I didn’t really pay attention), it’s $1.

I wouldn’t be willing to pay $7 for a flag.

It’s 700 iron. lol

1 Like

Wow, so now I’'m wondering if they increased the prices or something, as I bought my flag a couple of days ago and I’m 99.7% certain it said 100. That or I thought it said 100 when it didn’t, and I finally need glasses.

Gonna double check how much Iron I have when I get home, and see if this adds up.

$7 for a flag is not something I would (willingly) pay, haha.

I’ve seen people mention the Lhani skin was originally 500 on launch, but it’s now 1000. Can’t say for sure myself. I took one look at the Store and exited almost instantly. But it does seem they’re hiking those prices up.

1 Like

A stream shown before launch had the Lahni skin at 1000 iron. In fact, the prices have stayed the same in that item shop from that stream to launch.

1 Like

Anyone who pays 7 for a flag shouldnt have money

2 Likes